THE IDEAL SCHOOL
MARTHA DORADO LUCIBIA BENITEZ
HELENA MEDINA GERMAN PINILLA
Our ideal school wil be located
in a quiet place not far from the
town and surrounded by many
trees. It will have different sport
fields, a gym, a swimming
pool, a tennis court,a very
modern library, a nursery
room, physchological service for
students, a healthy restaurant
for students and teachers, a big
and comfortable auditorium
and a very big parking lot.
In our ideal school, students will be:
• Responsible, autonomous, punctual, friendly
and very happy.
• It’s important that we only have 15 or 20
students per course.
• All students will practice values like:
respect, honesty, frienship, solidarity and so
• At the end of each level, secondary students
will have the opportunity to travel to another
country for a summer camp.
• They should be
responsable, tolerant, patient, an
d trained frequently.
• They must teach values to their
• They have to make classes very
interesting and funny.
• They should use TICS in their
classes as much as possible.
• And of course they must love
teaching and enjoy what they
• The classrooms will be large with enough
light, comfortable chairs, smart boards, a
video-beam, a T.V, with computers for all
students, a printer for copying our
supplementary materials and smart
• English teachers need bilingual
classrooms to strengthen and improve
• Specialized classrooms to developed the
artistic skills of the students.
• It is important that the teachers
don’t have more than 4 hours per
day. They can grade the
evaluations or plan their classes in
the other two hours
• The area meetings and activities
will be planned in working hours.
• Teachers will have time to share in
special dates with all partners.