- Silver Nanoparticles are broad-
spectrum bactericidal and virucidal
- Silver nanoparticles used in cosmetics,
food packaging materials, disinfectants,
- purification of recombinant proteins
gave hits for nanomagnetisable matrix
preparation by using Nickel.
- Mesoporous silica under Neisseria
meningitidis transformation process.
- Using silicon oxide nanoparticles as
early indication of cytotoxicity
- Mucoadhesive nanosystem for vaginal
- Optical molecular imaging of
atherosclerosis using Nanoparticles
- Tracking stem cells using magnetic
- Cytolytic peptide nanoparticles
(“NanoBees”)for cancer therapy.
- Peptide mediated cancer targeting of
- Polymeric nanoparticles encapsulated
curcumin ("nanocurcumin“) used in
human cancer therapy.
- monoclonal antibody conjugated
fluorescent magnetic nanoparticles
for in vivo targeted magneto fluorescent
imaging of gastric cancer.
- Nanomaterial -based electrochemical
Nanotechnology is the big tree of
research. Which has its branches in
every dimension and touches different
fields likes medical, food sector,
industries, diagnostic area.
Many discoveries are made and many
more is yet to be done.
Mainly silver has many application in