Email Marketing Q & A
Your Burning Questions About Email Marketing Answered!
Should I Target My Marketing Emails?
● Yes! Targeted emails consistently have higher open and
● Customers will spend more due to a targeted email than
a non-targeted email
● Targeted emails reach out to customers who have
purchased in the past or who have spent more than other
● Targeted emails often include exclusive deals only
available to customers who receive the emails
Should I Send Mobile-Friendly Emails?
● Yes! A huge number of people now check their email
exclusively through their mobile devices
● Start with a mobile friendly template
● Don't use very small text or space text or images too
● Keep images to a minimum
● Keep your CTA and other important points close to the
top of the email
How Should My Email be Designed?
● Start with a great template for an easy, professional email
● Draw attention to your Call to Action
● Keep a consistent company-branded image
● Draw focus with a few well-placed images
● Sloppy design gives the impression of a sloppy business
Is It Really Bad to Buy Email Lists?
● Yes! Unsolicited emails are considered spam! No one
likes to receive spam
● Sending unsolicited emails is not likely to increase your
revenue, but it is likely to increase spam complaints
against your company and possibly get you blacklisted,
which negatively affects the delivery rate of your emails
● Buying email lists is an easy way to quickly tarnish your
How Do I Grow My Email List?
● Provide signup forms on your website that allow visitors
to opt in to receive your email newsletters
● Provide signup forms on your social media pages
● Don't forget in-person means: signup forms at your
physical store and at company events
● Include social sharing buttons in your email newsletters
to allow current subscribers to share your messages with
other potential subscribers
SimplyCast Is Your Email Marketing Solution
● Contact SimplyCast today to discuss an affordable,
powerful, easy-to-use email marketing solution