Simplify360 has come up with March rankings of EPL Clubs, rating them as per their social score.
Here's a snapshot of the findings -
1. The clubs are using social media to share updates of individual players and the club news in general. They also post updates of latest offers and ticket availability of match days.
2. Manchester United is the most mentioned club on Twitter
3. Manchester United also have a high fan following despite sending very less number of tweets since the beginning of account
4. Crystal Palace is the least social football club while Arsenal is the most social on Twitter
5. The big five clubs viz. Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool have more than 90% of total fan following of the 20 football clubs on Facebook
6. With around 9% of people talking about it, Liverpool has the most engaged fan base on Facebook amongst the 20 clubs.