A deck for those who have a venture of their own and those who dream of having one. Covers every essential aspect of a entrepreneur's life and thought process.Entrepreneurs are identified by their ability to assess the risk and the future potential of the opportunity.
People like Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Walt Disney share a similar trait - "They know their USP".
In the entrepreneurial life one has to be constantly on their toes and absorb every bit of information that comes to them.
15 Things Every Entrepreneur should always keep in mind:
1. Focus on that one thing which you’re best at!
2. Always think on How you can Improve the Speed of your
3. Always keep your offering as simple and sleek as
4. Always start with a MVP i.e., (Minimum Viable Product)
5. Always focus on solving your the problems of your
6. Focus on creating a user base first and then think about
7. Spend your cash on how you can be unique and how you can maintain your uniqueness.
8. Never compete solely on price
9. Always have a desire to fight rather than adapt!
10. Always be open to listen to your customers,
employees for feedback.
11. Be flexible, But only to an extent
12. Running a start-up is not a career; it’s a lifestyle.
13. Be calm when it’s noisy outside.
14. Don’t build a “nice-to-have” product, make a “must-
15. Don’t avoid competitors