Mobile: 043 144 0412
Personal Branding & Social Media Specialists 26 Palm Drive, Mooloolaba, Qld, 4557
If creating a Facebook fan page is not a part or your online marketing mix, then you are probably not aware of the
overwhelming statistics that Facebook has received lately. If you really want your brand to be noticed, Facebook
presence can be very effective approach.
Here are 5 tips in making the most your Facebook marketing:
1. Always offer fresh content. By adding fresh content to your page on a regular basis, your Facebook fans will
always ﬁnd a reason to come back and check out the new things that you have to offer. Constant updates don't
really have to be hard and time-consuming.In order to maximize results with little effort required, you can
incorporate your Facebook fan page with other channels of social media as part of your online marketing strategy.
2. Engage new visitors. Walls on Facebook fan pages can be a good tool in connecting with existing clients and
potential customers. The wall may intimidate new visitors since he or she has no idea about what's going on and
what people are talking about. To prevent this from happening, you can always send ﬁrst-time visitors to a
welcoming landing page where they can get a good understanding about your products or services as well as feel
the urge of becoming a fan too.
3. Promote a contest through Facebook.You can attract more fans by offering a tempting incentive like a contest.
Offering incentives is also a great way to add value to your fan page. But we aware that there are newly announced
Facebook marketing guidelines in November like getting approval ﬁrst before holding any contests.
4. Offer something that fans won't ﬁnd anywhere else. Users will be tempted to become fans if they get
something of value like a weekly special advertised on the fan page, a special product coupon exclusive to fans,
free shipping if you are a Facebook fan and many more.
5. Promote interaction.If there is no interaction and engagement, fan pages in Facebook will have little or no
success at all because social media is actually designed for a two-way communication. You can keep the ball
rolling by reposting signiﬁcant and interesting information from other Facebook users, integrating games and
quizzes to your Facebook fan page applications, offering a survey that is easy to respond to and soliciting opinions
from fans by posting questions.
Facebook Fan Page (SCBNG Special)- $297
Setup: Setup of Facebook Fan Page
Custom design: Custom Designed (FBML) Page
Lead Generation Form: Lead Generation Form connected to online Lead Generation System
software to manage your leads