Excel Beyond Microsoft GP 2013 Copy & Paste with the Infinia Integrator
“EXCEL” Beyond Microsoft GP2013 Copy-Paste
with the Infinia Integrator
Friday October 17, 2014: 9:15 to 10:15am
• Stay around till the end of today’s presentation to learn
your special promotion offer. Everyone wins!
• Infinia Integrator gives users the ability to Copy-Paste-Import
transactions from Microsoft Excel to Dynamics GP, with color coded
on-screen data validation
• Eliminates wasting time manually re-entering transactions in Dynamics
GP that originate in other systems or are originated in Microsoft Excel
• Eliminates looking through integration error logs when import errors
• Eliminates calling IT for help (users can fix their own errors)
• Improves productivity and accuracy throughout your organization
• There are no complex integrations to define or maintain, no mapping,
just an easy and simple Copy-Paste-Import and your data is
immediately ready for Microsoft Dynamics GP
• General Ledger – single and multiple journal entry import
• Accounts Payable – imports AP transaction types (invoices, credits)
• Note: Both GL and AP support the Dynamics Intercompany module
• Accounts Receivable – imports AR transactions (invoices, credits)
• Payroll – import Payroll transactions (hours, benefits, deductions)
• NEW: Add-on modules:
• GL, AP, and AR add-on supporting Binary Stream’s Multi-Entity Management
• Analytical Accounting for GL, AP, and AR imports (both AA Alias or AA
Testimonials...What Users Say about the Integrator
"Love your product!"
"I have recommended your product to other GP users on the GPUG (user group) Collaborate site."
"We love the simplicity of this product! Historically, we used another product to integrate large quantities of data.
The process was slow and time consuming. With Infinia AP, we can do the process in one easy step! Employees
are already excited about the time savings this product will provide us!"
"This product was one of the major reasons we switched to GP. We were coming from an AS400 environment and
needed a product that would match that speed. This software does that and much more. We have had great
success using it over the last couple years."
"In my 25 years in accounting and finance, Infinia has had, by far, the best ROI of any product I have ever
implemented. It has saved my staff hundreds of hours, and therefore money, through the years."
"Love the new enhancements - Debit/Credit in 1 column, export to excel to fix errors."
Testimonials...What Users Say about the Integrator
“Infinia for payroll is great! It allows us to import payroll information for 150 employees from 16 different attendance
summaries with just a few clicks – reducing errors and saving hours of data entry each pay period. We love that it
validates the information before the import and shows us exactly where any problems are. The staff outside the payroll
department can use the same Excel spreadsheets they are already familiar with to report their time so there is no training
for them. Infinia is easy to install, easy to learn, easy to use and has proven to be a great investment. I absolutely
recommend this product as a must‐have enhancement for your GP payroll solution."
"We love it! We’ve always calculated allocation journals in Excel – and these are fairly lengthy entries each month - but
before Infinia came along, we had to retype all the information into GP. What a drag! Now we just press a few buttons
and the journal is ready for review and posting. And our IT department was amazed at how simple it was to install. I highly
recommend this tool if you want to keep your accounting staff happy. Chocolate also helps."
"The main reason why we initially bought Infinia was for our expense reporting with the Dynamics GP general ledger. By
adding the Integrator, we are now able to track with the originating fields in GP: Expense by person, Expense by type,
and Vendor. We get so much more detail now. By getting all of that detail in the GL will help us control our expenses
better, and we can also smart list each of those fields as well. It will take us from two independent systems to one which is
really good for us.“
"This product is so much better that integration manager! It is so easy to use."
Examples of how customers are
using the Integrator
• Single GL journal entry– journal entry to record weekly payroll from ADP
• Multiple GL journal entries– list of many monthly journal entry adjustments and
allocations at month-end with one copy-paste-import, sets up separate journal
entries for each
• AP transactions– employee expense transactions to be reimbursed through AP.
Company has a non-integrated expense reimbursement system.
• AR transactions – invoicing in other system but receivable processing in
Dynamics GP for aging and collection purposes. Imports all AR invoices and
• Payroll transactions– importing hours from excel or non-integrated time clock
when using Dynamics GP payroll
Comparison of Integrator 6.1 to
GP2013 R2 copy-paste of single Journal Entries
Download the Integrator 6.1 to GP2013 R2 comparison document
• For attending today, you will receive a QR coupon code to receive up
to a 35% discount off your Integrator purchase through 4/30/2015.
• Tell your friends and other GPUG members.
• Stop by booth 1043 to scan your code and learn your discount.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a demo for your team members
when you get home.