This pop quiz was given to students at the Art Institute of Phoenix on June 2, 2010. Questions cover concepts and interesting facts related to digital marketing. Answers are listed at the bottom of the page.
Art Institute of Phoenix
Pop Quiz – Interactive Marketing
1. What percentage of people use Google vs. other search engines (Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com, etc.)?
A. 12% B. 65% C. 91% D. 48%
2. Which of the following is not an interactive marketing agency?
A. Hensley & Co B. Sitewire C. Off Madison Ave D. Terralever
3. Email marketing is primarily considered a(n) __________________ tactic.
A. Attraction B. Acquisition C. Conversion D. Retention
4. Which social media Web site has the most traffic?
A. Facebook B. MySpace C. Twitter D. LinkedIn
5. Which of the following is not a conventional size for online advertisements (aka banner ads)?
A. 120x600 B. 728x90 C. 150x150 D. 468x60
6. In what year was the World Wide Web invented?
A. 1995 B. 1989 C. 1974 D. 1960
7. What has made an impact in the fall of traditional newspapers?
A. The Green Movement C. Craig’s List
B. Online Media & Blogs D. All of the Above
8. What factor does not play a role in natural search engine rankings?
A. How much money you spend with Google C. Your domain name
B. Links to your site D. Meta data
9. The percentage of people that click on an ad vs. those who see it is known as:
A. Conversion rate B. Attrition rate C. Open rate D. Clickthrough rate
10. How many iPads have been sold since they were first introduced?
A. 50,000 B. 500,000 C. 2,000,000 D. 5,000,000
www.teachtofishdigital.com | 480.389.5435 Copyright 2010. Teach to Fish Digital, LLC