PROJECT ON – Advantages of mobile marketing
Submitted To Prof. Yogesh Udgire
Presented By – Siddheshwar Bhagunde
1. B.C.A (Bachelors in computer application)
2. MBA from MET (Digital business management)
3. Intern At PEHLAJOB – Online Job Portal
•Users Nowadays Carry Their Mobile Phones Almost 24/7.
• The Person Receives Your Messages Or ” Push Notifications” The Moment They Are
• Even If The Mobile Device Is On Standby Mode, The Message Will Be Received The
Instant The Phone Is Turned Back On.
• Unlike Any Other Traditional Marketing Methods, Mobile Marketing Is An Instant
Medium For Reaching Out To A Customer Base.
•Creating Marketing Content For Mobile Devices Is Very Easy To Implement.
• Sending A Text Message, Image Or Video Promotion Is Much Easier And Less
Expensive Than Compared To Desktops.
• It is also much easier to issue promotions, coupons and other marketing incentives
to the user on a mobile platform.
• For creators of the content, the size of the screen (small) makes is much more
convenient in regards to keeping the message simple and concise
•The Mobile Marketing Platform Allows For
Direct Interaction With Users.
• Creating Personalized Interaction Is One Of
The Extremely Powerful Facets Of Mobile
• Marketers Are Starting To Use The Mobile
Medium For Direct Dialog Creating Instant
Feedback With Users Via Text Messaging.
•The beauty of mobile marketing is that
user response can be tracked
• This helps the mobile marketer better
understand and analyze user behaviour,
thus improving their own standards of
• Mobile marketing has also proven to have
enormous viral benefits.
• When a marketing message is sent , users will
often share your offer with friends and family,
and also spread the word on social media sites
such as Facebook and Twitter
•. Mobile marketing helps to create huge
response rates and enhance your brand
recognition with no extra effort.
• As of today, still only a small percentage of
businesses engage in the power of mobile
• Thus leaving a hugely untapped market to
• Therefore your customers are not fatigued with
excess exposure to mobile offers and promotions.
• What this means for your business is that you will
have a huge advantage over your competition.
• The emergence of various mobile payment
systems, currency transactions are becoming
common place on the mobile platform.
• This enables users to pay for goods and
services directly from an application on their
phone making secured purchase transactions
incredible easy and convenient.
• Mobile phones are being transformed into