 MEANING WHY IS IT IMPORTANT ? WHERE TO APPLY ?
ATTITUDE       NEUTRALNEGATIVE    POSITIVE
SUCCESS
YOUR ATTITUDE NOT YOURAPTTITUDE, WILL DETERMINE      YOUR ALTITUDE.
Believe in :•Choices•Possibilities•The future•Keen awareness•Practice•Mentorship
•Desire•Intent•Follow through
•10% of what happens to us inlife we have no control over –the other 90% is up to us.•You could however takecontrol 90% th...
10% IS YOURKNOWLEDGE& SKILLS& 90% ISYOURATTITUDE
“The enemy is fear. Wethink it is hate, but it isfear.” ~GandhiFOUNDATION OF FEAR :•situations that could potentiallyaffec...
“He is able who thinks he isable.” ~BuddhaMeasures to overcome fear :•Be positive.•Continually remind yourself that youare...
Disability is a term that is invented by egotisticalself-centered people who are so absorbed with theirown well-being tha...
- people who have two arms, twolegs, vision, hearing, and thinking thatallows them to perform duties thatsomehow benefit t...
MOST POWERFUL THEN THE WILLTO WIN , IS THE COURAGE TO BEGIN
BEING DIFFERENT MEANS :•Not being afraid to challenge thenorm.•Being willing to take a chance.•Asking why.•Making your own...
•Atheletes are a prime exampleof this.•To be a winner in life, we muststep out of the boundaries thatwe consider our safe ...
IF YOU DON’T LIKE SOMETHING CHANGE IT, IFYOU CANT CHANGE IT, CHANGE THE WAY YOUTHINK ABOUT IT !!
THE IMPOSSIBLE CAN ALWAYS BE BROKEN                DOWN INTO POSSIBILITIES.ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES          ...
These positive think has the following dogmas:•Infallibilism(certainty can be obtained, or at leastapproximated enough for...
•You can be a winner if you decideto be positive today, no matterwhat.•You need to know that you are incontrol over your l...
BELIVE YOU CAN AND YOU ARE   HALFWAY THERE !
ETC…
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF,,     IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF. !
HOW TO GET TO THE HEART OF YOURPASION ?REMOVE THE WHATSSEE ALWAYS POSITIVITY ON EACHSIDE OF THE PROBLEMSPECIAL QUALITY...
SOW A THOUGHT AND REAP AN ACT          SOW AN ACT AND YOU REAP A HABIT   SOW A HABIT AND YOU REAP A CHARACTERSOW A CHARACT...
PHILOSHYBLOGEZHEARTICALESEN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/ATTITUDE.COMBLOG.BLAKETHEPHILOSPHYOFSCIENCE.WORDPRESSTHEFEELGOODLIFESTYLEMO...
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
~ Attitude ~
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

~ Attitude ~

387 views

Published on

finished d presentation successfully

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
387
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
28
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

~ Attitude ~

  1. 1.  MEANING WHY IS IT IMPORTANT ? WHERE TO APPLY ?
  2. 2. ATTITUDE NEUTRALNEGATIVE POSITIVE
  3. 3. SUCCESS
  4. 4. YOUR ATTITUDE NOT YOURAPTTITUDE, WILL DETERMINE YOUR ALTITUDE.
  5. 5. Believe in :•Choices•Possibilities•The future•Keen awareness•Practice•Mentorship
  6. 6. •Desire•Intent•Follow through
  7. 7. •10% of what happens to us inlife we have no control over –the other 90% is up to us.•You could however takecontrol 90% the situation.•You can take control andthink about what you want, setgoals and start workingtowards those goals.
  8. 8. 10% IS YOURKNOWLEDGE& SKILLS& 90% ISYOURATTITUDE
  9. 9. “The enemy is fear. Wethink it is hate, but it isfear.” ~GandhiFOUNDATION OF FEAR :•situations that could potentiallyaffect years of your life…failing collegeentrance exams (or getting less thanspectacular grades), losing your job, etc.
  10. 10. “He is able who thinks he isable.” ~BuddhaMeasures to overcome fear :•Be positive.•Continually remind yourself that youare part of something larger than you.•Take time to find your authenticity.•Create your success library•Learn.•Live in balance.
  11. 11. Disability is a term that is invented by egotisticalself-centered people who are so absorbed with theirown well-being that everybody else who can’t dothings and contribute to make this well oiled “lifemachine” work for everybody equally is considereddisabled.The truth is, they are not disabled, they aredifferently- abled. They are perfect the way they are,they are unique, they have their own ability, theirown uniqueness, their own purpose in this life.But does that really mean that we are thesesuperior beings to be compared to?
  12. 12. - people who have two arms, twolegs, vision, hearing, and thinking thatallows them to perform duties thatsomehow benefit the society- and then there are people who aremissing something and can’t do things tomake my or somebody else’s life better
  13. 13. MOST POWERFUL THEN THE WILLTO WIN , IS THE COURAGE TO BEGIN
  14. 14. BEING DIFFERENT MEANS :•Not being afraid to challenge thenorm.•Being willing to take a chance.•Asking why.•Making your own track, not justfollowing the well trodden path.•Charting your own course anddestiny•Being the person that you weremeant to be.
  15. 15. •Atheletes are a prime exampleof this.•To be a winner in life, we muststep out of the boundaries thatwe consider our safe place•We must challenge ourselvesto do things we havent donebefore.
  16. 16. IF YOU DON’T LIKE SOMETHING CHANGE IT, IFYOU CANT CHANGE IT, CHANGE THE WAY YOUTHINK ABOUT IT !!
  17. 17. THE IMPOSSIBLE CAN ALWAYS BE BROKEN DOWN INTO POSSIBILITIES.ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE
  18. 18. These positive think has the following dogmas:•Infallibilism(certainty can be obtained, or at leastapproximated enough for practical use).•Justificationism(past success of theories indicatesfuture success•Dogmatism(ignoring the infinite number ofalternative proposed solutions or criticisms)negative rationality is a different attitudetowards background beliefs:•fallibilism (denial of certainty),•negativism (exclusively negative method oftesting),•skepticism (utter impossibility of ever justifying
  19. 19. •You can be a winner if you decideto be positive today, no matterwhat.•You need to know that you are incontrol over your life, youremotions•Refuse to think negatively at alltimes•Focused on the positiveity
  20. 20. BELIVE YOU CAN AND YOU ARE HALFWAY THERE !
  21. 21. ETC…
  22. 22. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF,, IT IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF. !
  23. 23. HOW TO GET TO THE HEART OF YOURPASION ?REMOVE THE WHATSSEE ALWAYS POSITIVITY ON EACHSIDE OF THE PROBLEMSPECIAL QUALITYUNLEASH INNER POTENTIALRIGHT FRAMING OF WORKS ANDPOLICIESOVERCOME ‘WHAT’S’ IN LIFE
  24. 24. SOW A THOUGHT AND REAP AN ACT SOW AN ACT AND YOU REAP A HABIT SOW A HABIT AND YOU REAP A CHARACTERSOW A CHARACTER AND YOU REAP A
  25. 25. PHILOSHYBLOGEZHEARTICALESEN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/ATTITUDE.COMBLOG.BLAKETHEPHILOSPHYOFSCIENCE.WORDPRESSTHEFEELGOODLIFESTYLEMOTIVATIONFORDREAMSQUIDOOSOFT.HUBPAGES.DEANLFORBES.BUSSINESSGROW.WHATHETEACHINGME.WORDPRESS.

×