Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Course Duration: 1.5 Months
• Introduction ofJava
• History of Java
• Installing JDK
• Environmental Setup
• What are JVM, JRE, JDK and JIT?
• What are the features ofJava?
• What is a Variable?
• What is a Constant?
• What is the difference b/w Variable and Identifier?
• What is different type of Data Types?
• What are Primitive and Non-Primitive Data Types?
• What is a Modifier?
• What are the different types ofModifier?
• What is final?
• What are serialization, de-serialization and externalization?
• Looping and Controlstatements
• What are different types of operators in Java?
• What is break and continue in Java?
• What is Object oriented and Object based programming
• What are the conceptsin OOPs?
• Why we can’t use Multiple Inheritance in Java?
• What is Nested and Inner class?
• What is Anonymous class and why it is used?
• What is the ways of creating Anonymous class?
• What is Over loading and Overriding?
• What is a class?
• What is an object?
• What is a constructor?
• What are the various types of constructor?
• Why we can’t use destructorin java?
• What is garbage collection?
• What is system.gc and runtime.gc?
• What is Daemon Thread?
Single Dimensional Array
Two Dimensional Arrays
• Types of Interface
• Why we go for an interface?
• What is abstractclass?
• What is abstract method?
• Class path setup for package
• What is a Process?
• What is Thread?
• What are the different types ofimplementation of thread?
• What are Yield, Wait, Notify, Notify All, Join and Is Alive
• What is multithreading?
• What are the different thread priorities?
• What is Synchronization?
• What is difference b/w Synchronized block and method?
• What is Exception
• What is difference b/w throw and throws?
• What is checked and unchecked exception?
• What is the use of try, catch and finally?
• What is User-defined Exception?
• What is static import?
• What are a static variable, method and block in a java?
DML, DDL, DQL, TCL Statements
What is difference b/w unique and primary key?
What are difference b/w union and union all?
What is Join?
What are the constraints in
Procedureand Function in SQL
• What is JDBC?
• ODBC and JDBC Connection
• Example of insert, updates, delete, select in java?
• Applet & Swing
• Life cycle methods of applet
• Containers, Controls, menus, windows, etc.
• Different types ofLayouts
• What is paint and repaint used for?
• What is a Collection?
• What is the difference b/w collection and collections?
• What is a set?
• What is difference b/w set, map and a list?
• What are list, array list, linked list and vector?
• What is difference b/w Hash map and Hash table in a java?
• What is a Dictionary class used for?
• What is difference b/w compare and comparable interface?
• What is Stack?
• What is Queue?
• What is to String method?
Contact us: 24/1, Vellalar street, Kodambakkam, Chennai - 600024.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: www.shpine.com
Here we attached the core java course details. We are having very good trainer and giving good practical orient study.