What to look for in Filter?
There are basically four things are important when you
look for a filter.
1. Filter performance criteria
2. Removal Efficiency
4. Filter life
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 2
How To Determine If A Filter Is
Designed For Highly Efficient Removal?
• Compare Beta ratio
• Supported v/s Unsupported Elements
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 3
Some Basic Definitions Related To
• Here are some basics definitions related to
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 4
Different Kind of Industrial Filters
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 5
Although they don’t play as glamorous a role as the actual
machines or operational concepts, industrial filters are an
important part of any manufacturing process.
Industrial filters are used in several different industries, including
pharmaceutical, food and beverage, cosmetic and chemical.
Without efficient filters, the end products would be of poor
quality and the safety element wouldn’t be there.
Here’s a list of some of the main types of industrial filters that
are used to keep products clear, consistent and uncontaminated.
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 6
• Bag filters come in several different varieties, and are
best suited for situations where large solids must be
removed from a liquid. In this scenario, the liquid
would flow through the bag and the solids would get
• Bag filters may be made from a variety of different
materials, and are usually available in different
lengths and micron ratings to suit whatever job you
need it for.
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 7
• In most cases, a cartridge filter is cylindrical in
shape, but occasionally it looks flat. Cartridge
filters use a barrier/sift method to remove
sediment and harmful solids from liquid.
• Some cartridge filter are designed to remove
microscopic elements and some are designed
to stop larger particles from getting into the
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 8
• A panel filter is another type of industrial filter
that may come in a variety of different shapes
and sizes, depending on the application.
• In the majority of cases, panel filters are plan-
shaped and are found inside ventilation or air
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 9
• Hydraulic filters are industrial filters that are
designed to purify petroleum-based liquids
such as oils. These types of filters are often
found in a different hydraulic system to
prevent a breakdown caused by oil impurities.
• It’s possible to use hydraulic filters to purify
water-based liquids, too.
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 10
• Strainers often become part of the manufacturing
process when the process contains solids that are
too large to be caught up in other types of filter
media. Strainers consist of baskets that can be
removed and cleaned out regularly to prevent
them from being bogged down.
• Some strainers can be cleaned without
interrupting the system, while others will cause
some disruption each time they are cleaned.
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 11
• Gas filters are a type of industrial filters that helps to
remove contaminants or particulates from a dry or
liquid gas stream. Depending on the situation, the
contaminants may be solid or liquid.
• Some of the different elements and accessories for
gas filters include:
1. Gas filter separators
3. Gas scrubbers
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 12
Profile Of The Company
• We lay our foundation back in 1964 when the company started off as a
partnership firm manufacturing automobiles filters, filters for heavy earth
movers and many more. But the turning point came in the year 1992
when the leadership came into the hands of our Managing Director Mr.
R.K. Chadha, under whose vision and guidance the company has achieved
huge success and will continue to do so.Back in 1992 we shifted our tracks
from automobiles and heavy earth mover to Hydraulic filters, and since
then there has been no looking back. The company has achieved constant
growth since then and we have mastered the art of making best quality
hydraulic filters along with all off track custom made items.
• With each passing year we achieve new heights and strive for more. With
the infusion of young blood and experienced minds the company is setting
targets to be the best in its field in the country.
• The combined effect of good work ethic, efficient team work and excellent
leadership has helped to transform the company into a family, where
everyone works for the rise of the company and in return the rise of
anyone attached with the company
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 14
Industries we deal with.
• AUTO & AUTO ANCILLARY
• HEAVY MACHINERY
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 15
• Expertise to develop and manufacture
customized Filters and Filters Cartridges
• Cost Competitiveness
• Less Lead Time.
• After sale services.
9/18/2013 shoebrhman 16