Photoshop is unlike other common software
interfaces which emulate virtual typewriters or
Photoshop creates an artist’s virtual
WHAT ARE THE USES OF PHOTOSHOP?
• Photoshop is the most leading and popular graphic
editing software provided by the adobe system and is
used to edit different kinds of pictures,photographs,etc.
• The software Photoshop was created and designed by
Thomas Knoll in 1987
Photoshop have many uses: to color correct your digital images,
prepare them for printing or web, design web pages, slice
pages(make hyperlinks), you can also create gif animations,
work with video, 3D content(Extended version), you can also
make brand new images painting or drawing them with
drawing tools, many other things.
HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP?
• Photoshop is a learned process, rather than
something you can just purchase and instantly
know how to use. Playing around with
software itself is a start.
• Once you have done that, I suggest looking up
for some tutorials.
WHY USE THE PHOTOSHOP?
• If you are talking about Adobe Photoshop-then
you use it to digitally edit your photos.
• There are a variety of different effects which I
think are endless.
• It is fairly easy to use and I like the format
over what other programs have to offer.
• As well as photo editing, you can just draw
photos from scratch.
• You have full control over your work because
you are working with layers.
WHEN TO USE A PHOTOSHOP?
Photoshop is basically used for graphics
editing. Color adjustments, transform and edit
image. It is a good software which can almost
sort out of your many problems with its
TOOLS OF PHOTOSHOP
Pen tool: Photoshop includes a few versions of the pen
tool. The pen tool creates precise paths that can be
manipulated using anchor points.
Measuring and navigation:The eyedropper tool selects
a color from an area of the image that is clicked, and
samples it for future use. The hand tool navigates an
image by moving it in any direction, and the zoom
tool enlarges the part of an image that is clicked on,
allowing for a closer view.
Selection:By using path selection tool, we can select
Cropping:The crop tool can be used to select a
particular area of an image and discard the portions
outside of the chosen section. This tool assists in
creating a focus point on an image and excluding
unnecessary or excess space. Cropping allows
enhancement of a photo’s composition while
decreasing the file size. The “crop” tool is in the tools
palette, which is located on the right side of the
document. By placing the cursor over the image, the
user can drag the cursor to the desired area.
• Photoshop is wonderful
• Photoshop is the leading digital image editing
application for the internet, print, and other new
• The advantages can range anywhere from helping
someone improve the quality of a photography.
• The more you learn how to use Photoshop, the more
it can improve your skills.
• The biggest disadvantage of Photoshop is that it is not
designed for beginners.
• There are a lot of different tools that do very different
things, so it takes time and patience with yourself in
order to learn how to use each one correctly.
• Photoshop also takes up a large amount of room on
your computer as well as RAM memory, but if your
willing, you can buy memory for your computer at a
local media/electronic store.
Photoshop are a powerful combination for your
digital workflow. It can take you from start to finish,
and now you know how to go about doing it. Granted,
there are lots of steps to remember, each of which has
its own options and settings, but if you commit to an
efficient, streamlined workflow, your life will be
easier down the road.