"Piles- these are swollen blood vessels in the rectum and anus. Piles are classified as external and internal. Mindheal homeopathy relieves symptoms associated with piles such as pain, bleeding, itching etc."/>
Effective treatment for piles in Mindheal Homeopathy clinic ,Chembur, Mumbai,Maharashtra,India.
Effective treatment & remedies for Piles Treatment
Piles (Haemorrhoids) are swollen and inflamed blood vessels (veins) in the rectum and anus.
These are classified as:
External: Piles that are outside the anal verge
Internal: Piles that occur inside the rectum
These include the following:
• Genetic predisposition (weak rectal veins, walls)
• Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
• Sedentary lifestyle
• Chronic cough
• Overuse of laxatives or enemas
• Lifting heavy weights habitually
Symptoms of Piles Treatment
The following are some of the symptoms of Piles Treatment:
Symptoms vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of complaints and general health of the
External piles present as a swelling outside the anus with irritation and itching. These can be
painful sometimes and usually do not bleed.
Internal piles are usually not painful but these bleed when they are irritated such as during the
passage of hard stools. They can be classified into four grades:
• Grade 1 piles are small swellings on the inside lining of the anus. They cannot be seen or felt
from outside the anus.
• Grade 2 piles are partly pushed out (prolapse) from the anus when you go to the toilet, but
quickly 'retract back' inside again.
• Grade 3 piles hang out (prolapse) from the anus and are felt as one or more small, soft lumps
that hang from the anus. However, they can be pushed back inside the anus with a finger.
• Grade 4 piles permanently hang down from within the anus, and cannot be pushed back inside.
They can sometimes become quite large.
Some of the other symptoms generally associated with piles are:
• Protrusion of piles outside the anus; this usually occurs after defecation, prolonged standing or
unusual physical exertion
• Bleeding from the anus: This can occur before, during or after stools. This will be bright red
blood, not usually mixed with the stools, but often seen on the toilet paper
• Soreness, pain, itching in the anal region
• In case of profuse bleeding that is chronic, the patient may be anemic
• Sensation of something coming down, or a bulge or lump at the anus
• If the piles outside the anus develop a blood clot inside, (thrombosed piles) it leads to a
particularly tender, hard lump
Homeopathic treatment for Piles Treatment
Homeopathic medicines relieve symptoms associated with it such as pain, bleeding, itching, etc.
it happens without invasion or surgery of any kind. Moreover, the condition has high relapse rate
following surgical treatment, since surgery does not target the root causes like genetic
tendencies, habitual constipation, etc. Homeopathic medicines work at the root level and can
modify these genetic tendencies thus reducing chances of relapse and recurrence of the condition
Document Source: http://www.mindheal.org
Mindheal Homeopathy is a leading homeopathic treatment center in Mumbai, India.