MD. EMDAD SHARKAR
DEPARTMENT OF TEXTILE
PRODUCTION FLOW CHART
Yarn package from store room
Circular weft Knitting machine
Knitted fabric (tubular form)
Store in grey fabric store
Fabric roll opening (by Releing m/c)
Link the fabric (by sewing machine)
Yarn store room
Single jersey knitting machine
Rib knitting machine
1. Single needle bed used.
2. One set needle used and placed on cylinder.
3. One set cam used.
4. Sinker is used here.
5. Single jersey fabric produced.
1. Double needle bed used.
2. Two set needle used and placed on cylinder
3. Two set cam used.
4. Sinker is not used here.
5. Rib fabric produced.
Polar/Micro fleece knitting m/c
Fleece(CVC) knitting machine
1. Two yarn are used.
2. One butt needle is used here.
3. Polar/Micro fabric produced.
1. Two, three & four yarn is used.
2. Two, three & four butt needle is used
3. Fleece fabric produced.