Above is the link in which you can watch our preliminary task. As you
can see it is rather simply edited and don’t look very professional, the
quality was something that made the exercise look less professional as
we had troubles when exporting it as it would export at a better quality
even when we tried. We also broke the rule of never filming into a light
source which made the filming look very unprofessional however this
was not just due to editing but also due to the filming.
Here is the editing of the preliminary task
it is red due to the fact we edited on Mac’s
and they only let you access the footage
on the original computer which was edited
on and unfortunately I couldn’t get to that
computer however it still shows how we
edited the footage. As explained above
you can see how it is very simply edited
together with no major transitions.
Here is our completed thriller the link below
takes you to watch it. As you can see the
quality is much better due to learning how to
export it onto YouTube at a higher quality and
the editing is much more professional we
have also kept lighting into consideration
which can be seen, so that we didn’t break
any crucial rules.
Here is the thriller editing and as you can
see comparing it to the picture shown
previously of the preliminary task editing
it is much more complicated and filled
with added sound for better effects and
music and more transitions we also
added titles and a ident to make it more
realistic and professional.