4 Tips for Selling your Newport Beach Home with Four Easy Tips!
Newport Beach Home
Pricing Your Home
Determining the value of your home is a great starting point if
you are considering putting your property on the market,
here’s some pointers:
• It is important to price your home competitively and
• Many factors affect value, including location, age of the
property and property type.
• A comparative market report created by a Reator® will
help you assess the value of your property with
Preparing Your Home for Sale
It is important to prepare your home before you list it for sale,
here are a couple things to consider:
• Make sure any repairs or maintenance items are up to
• De-clutter! Make your home feel organized and use
• Would your home benefit from fresh paint? Go for a
neutral fresh coat of paint to spruce up your property.
• Make sure carpets are clean and in good shape.
Choosing a Realtor
Choosing a Realtor® carefully is an important part of selling
your property. Talk with friends and family and get their
advice. Here are some pointers on how to choose a
• Hire a local Realtor® who knows the area of your home.
• The best Realtor® knows about the areas schools,
community amenities, and local events.
• Communication is key! Talk to your Realtor® about how
you prefer to get in touch with them, maybe email or
texting is better for you than a phone call.
• Ask your Realtor® about their marketing plan.
“Think Like a Buyer”
When you are selling your home, put yourself in the shoes of
a potential buyer:
• Make sure your home appeals to the masses-neutral
colors and styling will appeal to a broader audience.
• Look at comparable homes in your area to get an idea of
your property compares.
• If you are emotionally attached to your home, make sure
you take a step back to look objectively at your home.
If you would like help selling or buying
a home, please contact me.