INTEL CORE I7 PROCESSOR
Presented by :-
M.Sharjeel Ahmad Anjum
• A processor is the logic circuitry that responds to
and processes the basic instructions that drive a
• It is called a brain of a computer
• The processor is a personal computer embedded
in small devices is called a processor
• An Intel Core i7 is an Intel proprietary processor
that is built on framework of multiprocessor
List of Intel Processor
64 bit core micro architecture based
Core 2 Duo
Core 2 Quad
Nehalem micro architecture based
What is Intel Core i7?
• Core i7 is first processor using Nehalem Micro-
architecture and a processor with faster,
intelligent, multi-core technology.
Improved Cache memory
• It is a high speed memory for temporary
• The Core i7 used inclusive shared L3 that can
be store up to 12 MB in size.
Features of Core I7
• All support 64 bit execution.
• Speed ranges from 2.66GHZ to 3.33GHZ.
• Front side Bus speed include 2GHZ ,4.8GHZ or
6.4 GHz.(Bus is a computer communication
between Cpu and memory controller).
• Support DDR3 main memory.
• Streaming SIMD(single instruction multiple
• Big cache size.
• Very fast.
• Better cooling system.
• Provide high data visualisation technology.
• Easily can handle high speeds games and
• Very costly.
• Power consumption is relatively high then
• Only work with DDR3 memory.