Phone: +974 3011 8210
Skype id: shanu-sha
Al Sadd, Qatar
To pursue highly challenging ventures where I can contribute to the organizational goals there by
simultaneously acquire new skills, contribute constructively and with the fullest utilization of my
experience and education background to match the organization's growth and strength.
Professional Profile :
• A result driven, hardworking and capable Procurement Head with progressive of more than 5
years in the construction industry.
• Possessing Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) specialized in Finance & Human
• Currently pursuing CIPS.
PROCUREMENT MANAGER (January 2012 till present)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing a team of 2 professional buyers and store keeper
• Responsible for order placement timing, supply / demand alignment, material replenishment.
• Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
• Sourcing the most affordable materials for the companies’ project.
• Projecting stock levels.
• Reviewing tenders and bids and opening LC for overseas procurement.
• Controlling the purchasing budget.
• Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
• Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
• Delivering cost savings for the company.
• Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
• Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers.
• Developing sourcing strategies.
• Managing commodity cost initiatives.
• Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
• Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
• Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
• Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
• Promoting best practice across the company.
• Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of sales.
• Developing relationships with distributors domestic and international
• Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
• Involved in selling off excess, damaged and inventory and stock.
• Overseeing staff training.
• Monitoring all the entries by rising PO ,receive materials
• Handling all type of materials which is required for construction (Building materials,
Engineering, MEP, and PPE etc.
PROCUREMENT &ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER (March 2011 till December 2011)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving duties from Manager and expedite on said time
• Comparison of quotations from various suppliers
• Preparing comparison sheet and get approval from department Head
• Receiving suppliers and vendors calls and fix the appointment for meeting with department head.
• Follow up with suppliers and vendors for delivery
• Co-ordinate with other department
• Taking approval from procurement manager for suppliers’ payment and submitting to accounts
• Assisting procurement manager for sourcing new venders and suppliers
• Filling suppliers credit application forms and submitting department head for approval.
• Preparing purchase order and get approval from department head and other authorities.
• Preparing payment certificate and send for approval.
• Co-ordinate with store keeper to know the stock update.
• Co-ordinate with quantity surveyor for BOQ
• Colleting invoices from all suppliers and vendors submitting with department head.
• MBA (Finance & HR) from Anna University in 2010
• B. Com. from Calicut University in 2008.
• CIPS (Pursuing)
• MS Office
• Accounting software : Tally & Peachtree
Gender : Male, Married
Date of Birth : 12 May 1986
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
NOC Status : Available
Driving License : Holding valid Qatar Driving License