One fine body…
- Hamburg, Hamburg-Mitte , Germany
- Work Wissenschaftlicher Arbeitnehmer
- Industry Education
- Website https://community.asme.org/members/sh...
- Recent conference talks
- The ASME 2013 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition
- The ASME 2014 4th Joint US-European Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting collocated with the ASME 2014 12th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels
- The ASME Turbo Expo 2014: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition
- About B.S.M. Ebna Hai was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 1985. He has received B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Military Institute of Science and Technology under University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 2008, and achieved Erasmus Mundus M.Sc. degree in Mathematical Modeling in Engineering as well as M.Sc. in Industrial Mathematics from the University of Hamburg, Germany in 2012. He joined Helmut Schmidt University (University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg) as a Research Fellow at the Department of Mechanical Engineering in January 2013. His research interests include Numerical Simulation Techniques and Fluid Dynamics. He is an active member of ASME, BSME.