Mega Water Treatment
Professionals KM Process
PRN : 15020441295
• Company: Mega Water Treatment Professionals
• Company type: Start up
• Interviewee: Mr. Derrick Reginald
• Designation: CEO & Founder
• Company Website: http://megawaterpurifier.net
• Mr Derrick Reginald was asked questions
systematically to cover all the stages of the KM
• The system was explained to sir and accordingly,
details regarding the company’s KM Process was
• The company has tie ups for the raw materials to
reduce the manufacturing cost
• Assembling is done by the company
• Feedback regarding the product is taken from
experts and customers. This data is stored in the
• This data is managed by software managers of
• The feedback given is used by the R&D
department of the company for constant
• There are analysts that the company consults to
take experts’ opinion regarding consumer
services analysis. This data is then used while
the company is planning the marketing strategy.
This way, they covert tacit knowledge into
explicit knowledge and utilise it for further
improvement of the services.
• While deciding upon product developments,
R&D utilizes the feedback documents to decide
upon the product development.
• On the other hand, the marketing department
uses the system to design the marketing strategy
and improvise on the customer service areas.
• An area where the knowledge is transferred and
shared is the R&D team uses the marketing
strategy knowledge to see what the customers
are looking for. Similarly, the sales details are
also put up on the system which is used by all
the teams to analyse the customers’ preference
and reasons behind the same.