+92-302-4412407 • email@example.com • Age: 22
University ofEngineering and Technology, Lahore (3.4) Lahore, Pakistan
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering 2012-2016
Govt. College,Town Ship Lahore (83%) Lahore, Pakistan
Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) 2010-2012
Govt. Model High School, Model Town Lahore (74%) Lahore,Pakistan
Matric (Science) 2007-2009
AMAL ACADEMY Lahore,Pakistan
Education startup funded by Stanford University that teaches professional skills to students and
Career-Prep Fellow: March 2015
– Communication: Completed a competitive written application and interview process to be
selected from over 600 applicants for intensive 3-month Fellowship funded by Stanford
– Skills development: Invested 150 hours in order to develop business skills (e.g.,
communication, leadership, problem solving, teamwork, etc.) that will help me make a deeper
impact on the job
Internee: Packages Limited Lahore, Pakistan
Sep – Oct 2015
– Segregation of Bleach and Duplex Board waste and optimization of Blower line.
– Detailed cost analysis of the installation of Blower line.
– Pollution Control in Breaking Yard.
Internee: RIAZ BOTTLERS (Pvt.) LTD (PEPSI) Gulberg Lahore, Pakistan
July– Aug 2015
– Analyzed and observed the technical production processes in the facility.
– Learned the maintenance and automation of BLOW Molding, Filling, Labeling, Shrink
Wrapping and Palletizer machines
– Final Year Project: Technical Analysis of Geothermal Space Cooling System (GTSCS).
Design, Cost Analysis and Fabrication of Geothermal Space Cooling System.
– Focus on the efficiency of the GTSCS by varying Ground loop system, Different number of
bore holes, Materials.
– Making the system more economic by Lower running cost, Beneficial for human health and
Semester project:Design and fabrication of Dumbbell shape mold using Shell Casting technique.
Semester project:Design and manufacture of Pot in Pot Refrigerator for normal household usage.
– GTDMC, UMI (UNITED MECHANICAL INDUSTRIES),Nandipur, Mangla Dam.
– Skills: Software Professional Engineer Wildfire (Pro-E), AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Certifications: Mat Lab by SEED (Society of electrical engineering department RCET)
– Areas of interest: Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC),CAD/CAM, Machine
Design, Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engine