Derived from "How to make a Platform game" originally published by Ashley, it has been broken down into individual steps with screenshots and simplified in some areas.
* Background Graphic from Jungle Platformer bundle (available with Construct 2 purchase)
* Ninja Cat Graphic from Angry Zombie Ninja Cats (Xbox 360)
* Other Graphics from Free Bundle (available on Scirra.com footer)
* Original Tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/253/how-to-make-a-platform-game
* Ashley from Scirra: https://www.scirra.com/users/ashley
TIP: To follow along, I would suggest starting with the graphics from the free bundle. If you purchase a license, you can also download the Jungle background and get access to many more assets.