Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Coordinate-Measuring Machine (INTRO.)
• A Coordinate Measuring Machine is a device
for measuring the physical geometrical
characteristics of an object.
• May be manually controlled by an operator or
it may be computer controlled
• Measurements are defined by a probe that
may be mechanical, optical, laser or white
SOFTWARES (Interface with Computer)
• CALYPSO by ZIESS Technology
• CAMIO by Nikon Metrology
• CMM-Manager by Nikon Metrology
• PC-DMIS by HEXAGON METROLOGY INC.
• GEOMET by HELMEL
• TRIPTOP-CMM by GOM MBH (GER.)
• Many more
• CALYPSO is multisensor capable and measuring capabilities.
• Collision-Free CALYPSO automatically generates an appropriate
measuring strategy by moving stylus around the workpiece without
collisions and approaches the part features correctly.
• Fields of application: Crankshafts, Cam Shafts, Turbine
• Measurement of the interior diameter or height, are saved as text
and can be loaded with a few clicks of the mouse.
• Work part, clamping equipment, base plate, rotary table, can be
pre-simulated in the CAD window.
• FACS automation (Flexible Automation and Control System) This
allows you to initiate measuring runs from a customer-specific user
• CAMIO offers true multi-sensor capability with reduces CMM
• Program multiple features of different types within a single
• Scan data saved as ASCII text
• Full program simulation prior to operation
• Probe management
• Laser Scanning support
• CAD compatibility
• Report generation
• CMM-Manager metrology software accomplish more in less time
by easily taking a few points on the spot .
• CMM-Manager’s Windows 7 graphical user interface makes the
software even more informative and interactive.
• Applications: Turbine Blade Inspection, Automotive Components
Inspection, Powertrain Components
• Plug’n Play CMM software for manual, DCC and portable CMM
• Quick walk-in-measurement
• True click-and-measure capability
• CAD-based graphic programming
• Automatic probe recognition
• Automatic collision avoidance
• Drag-and-drop web-ready graphical reporting
• PC-DMIS software is the world’s most popular
dimensional metrology platform
• It delivers flexibility to program directly from CAD
• Direct interfaces to popular CAD systems such as
• Plug-n-Play installation, virtually no downtime
• Improved machine performance
• Lowest cost
• Geomet is powerful and efficient, a system that
simplifies precise and comprehensive
• Geomet for newer probe systems and
controls, extended data analysis
• CAD BASED
• Programming in MANUAL MODE, DCC MODE
• Scanning and Reporting in ASCII Text.
• UNIVERSALITY, BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY
• TRIPTOP system based on high resolution camera.
• Records coordinates holes, punch holes length, Dia,
Angles in any orientation without touching the object.
• Those images are modeled by some mathematical
models and image processing.
• In comparison of CAD data, reports are created by false
colour representation, deviations in angles, flatness.
• Prior to taking photos, part needs to be prepared first.
• Complete 3D measure with minimum hardware.
• Handle large objects.
• Independent of environmental conditions.