"Teachers need to implement new
methodologies to encourage and strengthen
the teaching of students as there is a high
level of laziness and lack of motivation in the
• How do we train leaders, not just
students? People with ambition (for good)
• How important is the setting of the
classroom in teaching?
• Design for education (and Educators)
• generate projects that evolve throughout
• major extracurricular classes
• preparing students for what they like, not
what they should
• RPGs implement among students
• implement the "serious play"
• waldorf system
• let the students go in street clothes
• constructivist learning methodologies
• open talks
• more experimental classes
• sit with my friends
• classes by television
• stimulate open class
• go to school costumed
• no more homework
• teaching as a game, with characters and
• have different powers as learned in class
• to go to class is not required
• Are they necessary current branches that teach?
• How can we change to the next generations?
• How we include the family in the education of
• What methods can we create effective teaching?
• How to strengthen the education of children?
• Is it necessary for the teacher to educate them?
• How students can teach their teachers?
• What are the goals of our students?
• How do we improve the classroom to be a place
that encourages innovation?
• classrooms as an ecosystem
• educational cities
• training processes for each race, what motivates me?
• teachers as a specialty, not just a career
• educational cruise
• student would create a complex, hogwarts type, with all
inclusive, on a mountain
• open and inclusive classes, no more segregated schools
• unlimited training workshops
• would be given many scholarships for students traveling
to different sides
• buy it and exchange mineduc
• would pay promising students to be tutors
• creating schools of excellence with Free Education
• Highlights would bring foreign teachers to teach classes
and share their experiences
• have the ability to fly, to have classes in
different locations (transport)
• “Liquid" classrooms (convertible)
• educational volunteer
• we design the curriculum among all
• create a network of professionals willing to
encourage students of first and second cycle
and show their realities
• series of talks with entrepreneurship success
• extracurricular sessions for teachers
• motivational speaking for professionals and
• implementation of new methodologies that arise
from students to teachers
• forming creative leaders, students do not
• created within the college student tutors
• "professionals" practices to high school students
The most practical idea
(one that could be easily implemented)
• generate projects that evolve throughout the
Submit a topic to students at the beginning
of the semester and by using the classes
and the research itself, to see how these
projects evolve to see the results at the end
the most disruptive idea
(one that would make a huge impact, regardless of how feasible or affordable it is)
• open and inclusive classes, enough of
Why some may choose to study and others
can only choose to "touch them?" How
many good students with real desire to learn
lose by the lack of these options?
your favorite idea
(one idea that you are excited about for whatever reason... you don’t have to justify why)
• “Liquid" classrooms (convertible)
be able to transform the classroom teacher
according to requirements, transforming the
place into a lab and a conference room, or
whatever to promote a new teacher/student
relationship and promote new forms of
communication and effective classes