Signature and Name of Invigilator OMR Sheet No. : ......................................... (To be filled by the Candidate)1. (Signature) __________________________ Roll No. (Name) ____________________________ (In figures as per admission card)2. (Signature) __________________________ Roll No.____________________________ (Name) ____________________________ (In words) J 10 1 0 PAPER-II Test Booklet No.Time : 1 1/4 hours] [Maximum Marks : 100 SOCIAL WORKNumber of Pages in this Booklet : 16 Number of Questions in this Booklet : 50 Instructions for the Candidates ¯Ö¸üßÖÖÙ£ÖµÖÖë êú ×»Ö ×Ö¤ìü¿Ö1. Write your roll number in the space provided on the top of 1. ¯ÖÆü»Öê ¯ÖéÂü êú ú¯Ö¸ü ×ÖµÖÖ Ã£ÖÖÖ ¯Ö¸ü ¯ÖÖÖ ¸üÖê»Ö Ö´²Ö¸ü ×»Ö×Ö this page. 2. ÃÖ ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯Ö¡Ö ´Öë ¯ÖÖÖÃÖ ²ÖÆãü×¾Öú»¯ÖßµÖ ¯ÖÏ¿Ö Æïü 2. This paper consists of fifty multiple-choice type of questions. 3. ¯Ö¸üßÖÖ ¯ÖÏÖ¸ü´³Ö ÆüÖêÖê ¯Ö¸ü, ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ Ö¯ÖúÖê ¤êü ¤üß ÖÖµÖêÖß ¯ÖÆü»Öê ¯ÖÖÑÖ3. At the commencement of examination, the question booklet ×´ÖÖü Ö¯ÖúÖê ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ÖÖê»ÖÖê Ö£ÖÖ ÃÖúß ×Ö´Ö×»Ö×ÖÖ ÖÖÑÖ êú will be given to you. In the first 5 minutes, you are requested ×»Ö ×¤üµÖê ÖÖµÖëÖê ×ÖÃÖúß ÖÖÑÖ Ö¯ÖúÖê ¾Ö¿µÖ ú¸üÖß Æîü : to open the booklet and compulsorily examine it as below : (i) ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ÖÖê»ÖÖê êú ×»Ö ÃÖêú ú¾Ö¸ü ¯ÖêÖ ¯Ö¸ü »ÖÖß úÖÖÖ úß (i) To have access to the Question Booklet, tear off the paper seal on the edge of this cover page. Do not accept a booklet ÃÖß»Ö úÖê ±úÖÍü »Öë Öã»Öß ÆãüÔ µÖÖ ×²ÖÖÖ Ãüßú¸ü-ÃÖß»Ö úß ¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ without sticker-seal and do not accept an open booklet. Ã¾ÖßúÖ¸ü Ö ú¸ëü (ii) Tally the number of pages and number of questions in (ii) ú¾Ö¸ü ¯ÖéÂü ¯Ö¸ü û¯Öê ×Ö¤ìü¿ÖÖÖãÃÖÖ¸ü ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ êú ¯ÖéÂü Ö£ÖÖ ¯ÖÏ¿ÖÖë the booklet with the information printed on the cover úß ÃÖÓµÖÖ úÖê ûß Ö¸üÆü Öîú ú¸ü »Öë ×ú µÖê ¯Öæ¸êü Æïü ¤üÖêÂÖ¯ÖæÖÔ page. Faulty booklets due to pages/questions missing ¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ×ÖÖ´Öë ¯ÖéÂü/¯ÖÏ¿Ö ú´Ö ÆüÖë µÖÖ ¤ãü²ÖÖ¸üÖ Ö ÖµÖê ÆüÖë µÖÖ ÃÖß×¸üµÖ»Ö or duplicate or not in serial order or any other ´Öë Ö ÆüÖë £ÖÖÔÖ ×úÃÖß ³Öß ¯ÖÏúÖ¸ü úß ¡Öã×ü¯ÖæÖÔ ¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ Ã¾ÖßúÖ¸ü Ö discrepancy should be got replaced immediately by a ú¸ëü Ö£ÖÖ ÃÖß ÃÖ´ÖµÖ ÃÖê »ÖÖîüÖú¸ü ÃÖêú Ã£ÖÖÖ ¯Ö¸ü ¤æüÃÖ¸üß ÃÖÆüß correct booklet from the invigilator within the period ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ »Öê »Öë ÃÖêú ×»Ö Ö¯ÖúÖê ¯ÖÖÑÖ ×´ÖÖü ×¤üµÖê ÖÖµÖëÖê of 5 minutes. Afterwards, neither the Question Booklet ÃÖêú ²ÖÖ¤ü Ö ÖÖê Ö¯Öúß ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ¾ÖÖ¯ÖÃÖ »Öß ÖÖµÖêÖß Öî¸ü Ö will be replaced nor any extra time will be given. Æüß Ö¯ÖúÖê ×Ö×¸üÖ ÃÖ´ÖµÖ ×¤üµÖÖ ÖÖµÖêÖÖ (iii) After this verification is over, the Test Booklet Number (iii) ÃÖ ÖÖÑÖ êú ²ÖÖ¤ü ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ úß Îú´Ö ÃÖÓµÖÖ OMR ¯Ö¡Öú ¯Ö¸ü should be entered in the OMR Sheet and the OMR Sheet Ó×úÖ ú¸ëü Öî¸ü OMR ¯Ö¡Öú úß Îú´Ö ÃÖÓµÖÖ ÃÖ ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ¯Ö¸ü Number should be entered on this Test Booklet. Ó×úÖ ú¸ü ¤ëü 4. Each item has four alternative responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). You have to darken the oval as indicated below on the 4. ¯ÖÏµÖêú ¯ÖÏ¿Ö êú ×»Ö ÖÖ¸ü ¢Ö¸ü ×¾Öú»¯Ö (A), (B), (C) Ö£ÖÖ (D) ×¤üµÖê ÖµÖê correct response against each item. Æïü Ö¯ÖúÖê ÃÖÆüß ¢Ö¸ü êú ¤üßÖÔ¾Öé¢Ö úÖê ¯ÖêÖ ÃÖê ³Ö¸üú¸ü úÖ»ÖÖ ú¸üÖÖ Æîü ÖîÃÖÖ Example : A B C D ×ú ÖßÖê ×¤üÖÖµÖÖ ÖµÖÖ Æîü where (C) is the correct response. ¤üÖÆü¸üÖ : A B C D5. Your responses to the items are to be indicated in the Answer Ö²Ö×ú (C) ÃÖÆüß ¢Ö¸ü Æîü Sheet given inside the Paper I Booklet only. If you mark at 5. ¯ÖÏ¿ÖÖë êú ¢Ö¸ü êú¾Ö»Ö ¯ÖÏ¿Ö ¯Ö¡Ö I êú ¤ü¸ü ×¤üµÖê ÖµÖê ¢Ö¸ü-¯Ö¡Öú ¯Ö¸ü Æüß Ó×úÖ any place other than in the ovals in the Answer Sheet, it will ú¸üÖê Æïü µÖ×¤ü Ö¯Ö ¢Ö¸ü ¯Ö¡Öú ¯Ö¸ü ×¤üµÖê ÖµÖê ¤üßÖÔ¾Öé¢Ö êú »ÖÖ¾ÖÖ ×úÃÖß µÖ not be evaluated. Ã£ÖÖÖ ¯Ö¸ü ¢Ö¸ü ×ÖÅÖÖÓ×úÖ ú¸Öê Æïü, ÖÖê ÃÖúÖ ´Öæ»µÖÖÓúÖ ÖÆüà ÆüÖÖÖ ê6. Read instructions given inside carefully. 6. ¤ü¸ü ×¤üµÖê ÖµÖê ×Ö¤ìü¿ÖÖë úÖê ¬µÖÖÖ¯Öæ¾ÖÔú ¯ÖÍëü 7. Rough Work is to be done in the end of this booklet. 7. úÖÖ úÖ´Ö (Rough Work) ÃÖ ¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ êú ÛÖ´Ö ¯ÖéÂü ¯Ö¸ü ú¸ëü 8. If you write your name or put any mark on any part of the test 8. µÖ×¤ü Ö¯Ö ¢Ö¸ü-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ¯Ö¸ü ¯ÖÖÖ ÖÖ´Ö µÖÖ êÃÖÖ úÖêÔ ³Öß ×Ö¿ÖÖÖ ×ÖÃÖÃÖê booklet, except for the space allotted for the relevant entries, Ö¯Öúß ¯ÖÆüÖÖÖ ÆüÖê ÃÖêú, ×úÃÖß ³Öß ³ÖÖÖ ¯Ö¸ü ¤ü¿ÖÖÔÖê µÖÖ Ó×úÖ ú¸üÖê Æïü ÖÖê which may disclose your identity, you will render yourself liable to disqualification. ¯Ö¸üßÖÖ êú ×»ÖµÖê µÖÖêµÖ ÖÖê×ÂÖÖ ú¸ü ×¤üµÖê ÖÖµÖëÖê 9. You have to return the test question booklet and OMR Answer 9. Ö¯ÖúÖê ¯Ö¸üßÖÖ ÃÖ´ÖÖ¯Ö ÆüÖêÖê ¯Ö¸ü ¯ÖÏ¿Ö-¯ÖãÛÃÖúÖ ¾ÖÓ OMR ¢Ö¸ü-¯Ö¡Öú sheet to the invigilators at the end of the examination ×Ö¸üßÖú ´ÖÆüÖê¤üµÖ úÖê »ÖÖîüÖÖÖ Ö¾Ö¿µÖú Æîü Öî¸ü ¯Ö¸üßÖÖ ÃÖ´ÖÖÛ¯Ö êú ²ÖÖ¤ü ÃÖê compulsorily and must not carry it with you outside the ¯ÖÖê ÃÖÖ£Ö ¯Ö¸üßÖÖ ³Ö¾ÖÖ ÃÖê ²ÖÖÆü¸ü Ö »Öêú¸ü ÖÖµÖë Examination Hall. 10. êú¾Ö»Ö Öß»Öê/úÖ»Öê ²ÖÖ»Ö ¯¾ÖÖÕü ¯ÖîÖ úÖ Æüß ÃÖê´ÖÖ»Ö ú¸ëü 10. Use only Blue/Black Ball point pen. 11. ×úÃÖß ³Öß ¯ÖÏúÖ¸ü úÖ ÃÖÓÖÖú (îú»Öãú»Öêü¸ü) µÖÖ »ÖÖÖ êü²Ö»Ö Ö×¤ü úÖ11. Use of any calculator or log table etc., is prohibited. ¯ÖÏµÖÖêÖ ¾ÖÙÖÖ Æîü 12. There is no negative marks for incorrect answers. 12. Ö»ÖÖ ¢Ö¸üÖë êú ×»Ö úÖêÔ Óú úÖêü ÖÆüà ÖÖÑÖê D-0109 J-10-10 1 P.T.O.
SOCIAL WORK Paper – IINote : This paper contains fifty (50) objective type questions, each question carrying two (2) marks. Attempt all the questions.1. Social case work aims at 5. The proponent of ‘Need for (A) Giving charity to client achievement theory’ is (B) Controlling the client (A) McClelland (B) Maslow (C) Solving the problems of the (C) Herzberg (D) McGregor client (D) Enabling the client 6. Manifestation of repressed ideas in the2. Match the following persons with form of finer things (Poetry and Art) is the organizations they associated : known as List – I List – II (A) Sublimation (B) Ambivalence (I) Jyotibha (1) Bharatiya (C) Catharsis (D) Fixation Phule Adimajati Sevak 7. Rejection of a null hypothesis when Sangh it is known as (II) Thakarbappa (2) Servants (A) Absolute error of India (B) Standard error Society (C) Non-sampling error (III) Gopal (3) Harijan (D) Type-I error Krishna Sevak Gokhale Sangh (IV) M.K. Gandhi (4) Satya 8. The objective of Action Research is Sodhak (A) to provide knowledge about Samaj what intervention or treatment Codes : really help in resolving social (I) (II) (III) (IV) problems. (A) (1) (2) (3) (4) (B) to provide action plan. (B) (4) (1) (2) (3) (C) to provide tool for statistical (C) (2) (4) (3) (1) analysis. (D) (1) (3) (4) (2) (D) to provide technique for data collection.3. Empathy means (A) Showing sympathy 9. Arrange the following in correct (B) Entering into the feelings and sequence : experiences (A) Forming, Norming, Storming, (C) Patronising Performing (D) Being critical of others (B) Storming, Forming, Norming,4. Community Chest is related to Performing (A) Community Participation (C) Forming, Storming, Norming, (B) Community Problems Performing (C) Community Awareness (D) Forming, Performing, (D) Community Resources Storming, NormingPaper-II 2 J-1010
10. Dispersion refers to the 14. Psycho-social approach in social (A) variability in the value of items case work is dependent on (B) frequency (A) Behavioural thought (C) distribution (D) central tendency (B) Freudian thought (C) Client centred therapy11. A declarative statement of (D) Transactional analysis relationship between or among variables is called (A) Concept 15. The term “Personality” derived from (B) Value (A) Spanish word (C) Hypothesis (B) Latin word (D) None of the above (C) Greek word12. Assertion (A) : The profession of (D) German word social work is concerned with oppressed and marginalised sections of society. 16. Wilson & Ryland wrote the book Reason (R) : Social worker (A) Social Groupwork must collect all information regarding different sections of (B) Social Work with Groups society for the empowerment of (C) Groupwork Practice oppressed and marginalised (D) Social Groupwork Practice people. Codes : (A) Both (A) and (R) are correct. 17. Who said that “religion is the opium (B) Both (A) and (R) are correct of masses” ? and (R) is the correct (A) K. Davis explanation of (A). (B) Karl Marx (C) Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct (C) Durkheim explanation of (A). (D) Max Weber (D) (A) is correct but (R) is wrong.13. Arrange in sequence of systems 18. The objective of social reform is approach. (A) to help a minority group (A) Change-agent system, Target system, Client system, Action (B) to assist the marginalised system. group (B) Change-agent system, Client (C) to bring about social change system, Target system, Action (D) None of the above system. (C) Change-agent system, Client system, Action system, Target 19. Right to Free Legal Aid is included system. in (D) Change-agent system, Action (A) Article 14 (B) Article 15 system, Target system, Client (C) Article 16 (D) Article 21 system.Paper-II 4 J-1010
20. Formation and promotion of an 22. Match the design of research study organization involves the sequence given in List – I with its of nature/quality given in List – II : (A) Registration / Forming General List – I List – II Body / Electing Executive Council / Defining Vision and (I) Descriptive (1) Study of a Mission / Framing the study unit in its Constitution. totality (B) Defining Vision and Mission / (II) Case study (2) Detailed Forming General Body / description Electing Executive Council / (III) Exploratory (3) Experimental Registration / Framing the study controlled Constitution. groups (C) Forming the General Body / Electing the Executive Council (IV) Experimental (4) Identifying / Defining the Vision and study new Mission / Framing the perspectives Constitution / Registration. Codes : (D) Framing the Constitution / (I) (II) (III) (IV) Forming the General Body / Electing the Executive Council (A) (2) (1) (3) (4) / Defining the Vision and (B) (2) (1) (4) (3) Mission / Registration (C) (1) (2) (3) (4)21. Match the following concepts of (D) (4) (3) (2) (1) List – I with their meaning listed in List – II : 23. Match the following international List – I List – II days given in List – I with List – II. (I) Polygamy (1) One husband List – I List – II and more than one (I) International (1) 8th March Day for the wife Elderly (II) Polyandry (2) Residing at wife’s place (II) World AIDS (2) 16th October (III) Patrilocal (3) Residing at Day husband’s (III) World Food (3) 1st October place Day (IV) Matrilocal (4) One wife (IV) International (4) 1st December and more Women’s Day than one husband Codes : Codes : (I) (II) (III) (IV) (I) (II) (III) (IV) (A) (3) (4) (2) (1) (A) (4) (1) (3) (2) (B) (3) (2) (1) (4) (B) (4) (3) (1) (2) (C) (1) (4) (3) (2) (C) (1) (2) (3) (4) (D) (2) (3) (1) (4) (D) (2) (1) (3) (4)Paper-II 6 J-1010
24. Arrange steps in order in testing 27. Assertion (A) : The person hypothesis. educated through foreign (A) Research Hypothesis, Null language is unpatriotic. Hypothesis, Statistical Test, Reason (R) : Foreign language Significance Level breeds unpatriotism. (B) Null Hypothesis, Research Codes : Hypothesis, Statistical Test, (A) Both (A) and (R) are correct. Significance Level (B) (A) is correct and (R) is wrong. (C) Statistical Test, Research (C) (A) is wrong and (R) is Hypothesis, Null Hypothesis, correct. Significance Level (D) Both (A) and (R) are wrong. (D) Null Hypothesis, Research Hypothesis, Significance level, 28. The National Rural Employment Statistical Test Guarantee Act was passed in the year25. Match the following : (A) 2005 (B) 2003 (C) 2004 (D) 2000 List – I List – II (I) The Employment (1) 1986 29. Gender-related Development Index Exchange Act is used in (II) The Payment of (2) 1961 (A) World Development Report Bonus Act (B) Human Development Index (III) Juvenile Justice (3) 1958 (C) UNDP Report Act (D) UN Report (IV) The Maternity (4) 1965 Benefit Act 30. Social legislation attempts to (A) provide justice as well as Codes : security (I) (II) (III) (IV) (B) anticipates social needs (A) (4) (1) (2) (3) (C) provide for change in the (B) (3) (4) (1) (2) social order (C) (2) (4) (1) (3) (D) all the above (D) (1) (2) (3) (4) 31. Which Article of Indian Constitution declares untouchability as an26. Arrange case work components in offence ? order. (A) Article 26 (B) Article 23 (A) Problem, Person, Place, (C) Article 25 (D) Article 17 Process (B) Process, Person, Problem, 32. According to Maslow, which one of Place the following is not the need in his hierarchy model ? (C) Place, Person, Problem, (A) Physiological needs Process (B) Safety needs (D) Person, Problem, Place, (C) Esteem needs Process (D) Hygiene needsPaper-II 8 J-1010
33. The value that is repeated must of 38. Assertion (A) : Certain children the times in data set is known as need special care and support. (A) Median (B) Mode Reason (R) : State offers services to orphaned and (C) Frequency (D) Variance destitute children. (A) Both (A) and (R) are correct34. The main opportunistic infection and (R) is the correct among AIDS cases in India is explanation of (A). (A) Cancer (B) Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct (B) Tumour explanation of (A). (C) Ulcer (C) Both (A) and (R) are wrong. (D) Tuberculosis (TB) (D) (A) is correct but (R) is wrong. 39. Assertion (A) : Tribals are yet to35. The book ‘The poor and their be integrated into mainstream of money’ is written by the society. (A) Rutherford Reason (R) : Tribals want to (B) Amartya Sen maintain their identify and (C) Yunis Khan culture. (D) Davis Codes : (A) Both (A) and (R) are wrong. (B) Both (A) and (R) are correct36. What is the sex-ratio of women as and (R) is the correct per 2001 census ? explanation of (A). (A) 927 per thousand (C) Both (A) and (R) are correct (B) 923 per thousand and (R) is not the correct (C) 933 per thousand explanation of (A). (D) 930 per thousand (D) (A) is wrong and (R) is correct.37. Match the scientific words given in 40. Match the following organizations List – I with the nature of their focus given in List – I with the professional Journals they are of study given in List – II. publishing given in List – II. List – I List – II List – I List – II (I) Ecology (1) Study of (I) NIRD (1) Perspectives in Crime Social Work (II) Gerontology (2) Study of (II) TISS (2) Contemporary Diseases Social Work (III) Criminology (3) Study of (III) University (3) Indian Journal Environment of of Social Lucknow Work (IV) Epidemiology (4) Study of (IV) Nirmala (4) Journal of Older People Niketan Rural Codes : (Mumbai) Development (I) (II) (III) (IV) Codes : (A) (3) (4) (2) (1) (I) (II) (III) (IV) (B) (1) (2) (3) (4) (A) (2) (3) (1) (4) (B) (4) (3) (2) (1) (C) (1) (2) (4) (3) (C) (1) (2) (4) (3) (D) (3) (4) (1) (2) (D) (3) (1) (4) (2)Paper-II 10 J-1010
41. Assertion (A) : Conflicts arise due 44. Assertion (A) : Indian to misperceived messages. Constitution provides equity and Reason (R) : Communication always creates conflicts. social justice. Codes : Reason (R) : Protection is (A) (A) is correct but (R) is wrong. available against discrimination (B) Both (A) and (R) are correct. and exploitation. (C) (A) is wrong but (R) is correct. (D) Both (A) and (R) are wrong. Codes : (A) Both (A) and (R) are wrong.42. Assertion (A) : Urbanization leads to the conglomeration of (B) (A) is correct and (R) is population. wrong. Reason (R) : Urbanization (C) (A) is wrong and (R) is makes people ‘nomadic’. Codes : correct. (A) Both (A) and (R) are correct. (D) Both (A) and (R) are correct. (B) Both (A) and (R) are wrong. (C) (A) is wrong but (R) is correct. (D) (A) is correct but (R) is wrong. 45. Match the following with their proponents :43. Match the following persons (List – I) with the movements they List – I List – II headed (List – II). (I) Psychoanalytical (1) Skinner List – I List – II theory (Person) (Movement) (I) Medha (1) Right to (II) Insight Learning (2) Thorndike Patkar Information theory (II) Sunderlal (2) Bhrashtrachar (III) Operant (3) Kohler Behuguna Nirmulan Andolan Learning theory (III) Arundathi (3) Chipco (IV) Trial and Error (4) Sigmund Roy Movement Learning theory Freud (IV)Anna (4) Narmada Hazare Bachao Codes : Andolan Codes : (I) (II) (III) (IV) (I) (II) (III) (IV) (A) (3) (1) (4) (2) (A) (4) (3) (1) (2) (B) (4) (3) (1) (2) (B) (4) (3) (2) (1) (C) (3) (4) (2) (1) (C) (1) (2) (3) (4) (D) (2) (3) (1) (4) (D) (2) (3) (4) (1)Paper-II 12 J-1010
Read the passage and answer the 47. According to this passage, which ofquestions, that follow based on your the following required for realisingunderstanding of the passage. the objectives of theoretical In order to understand the problems ofwelfare State today and the state of social constructs :work theory and practice we should lookup to I. Disregarding deeplytheir historical development because without entrenched cultural andsome understanding of the historical structural formalities.background of both implications of II. Little regard for an analyticalcontemporary policies and practices it may and factual basis ofnot be perceived fully, or may be seen onlypartially, thus leading to prescriptions that prescriptions.have little regard for an analytical and factual III. Deep interest in facts of socialbasis. Parry et.al (1976) observe that practical work practicestances, which disregard the deeply (A) I only (B) II onlyentrenched cultural and structural formations (C) I and II only (D) III onlyare not likely to make much impact. Progressderived from fashionably theoretical 48. According to the passage,constructs formulated with scant interest in understanding of social context isfacts of social work practice are unlikely to required for social work practicerealise their objectives. These writers, in a mainly forvolume of essays, have provided a structuraland historical framework within which (A) problems of welfare State.modern social work and variety of social and (B) unperceived policies andpolitical view points are represented. practices. The aims of social work are often ill (C) emotional and relationshipdefined or at least difficult to articulate. If the problems.task in general is one of interaction withpeople needing material resources or requiring (D) none of the abovepsychological help, because of emotional and 49. According to the author which of therelationship problems, it needs to be seen in following is the aim of social workrelation to the social context of practice. practice ?Social work practice is aimed at changing themismatch between individuals and social I. Understanding the problems ofinstitutions. Unfortunately one of the least welfare Statedeveloped areas in social work is the analysis II. Deriving progress fromof this mismatch. However, social work theoretical constructs.practice often involves attempts to change III. Changing the mismatchrelationships between individuals and social between individuals and socialinstitutions.46. The author is concerned with institutions. (A) Justification the need of the (A) I only study of the historical (B) I and II only development of welfare State (C) III only as well as social work theory (D) I, II and III only and practice. (B) Practical instances make much 50. The gist of the passage is impact in case they regard (A) Social work theory and cultural and structural practice. formations. (B) Contemporary policies and (C) Modern social work is practices. represented within structural (C) Individual and social and historical framework institutions. developed by different writers. (D) All the above (D) Welfare State and social work.Paper-II 14 J-1010