• Computer• Picture you want to edit• Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 software installed
• First of all, turn on your computer and login.
• Click on your start button in the bottom left-hand corner and type in “Photoshop Elements”. It will come up with the program.• Click on it to open.
• After you have clicked on the program, wait until it comes up with this.• Press the edit button to continue.
• Once it has finished loading, your screen should look like this.• Open the folder you picture is in.
• Click and drag your picture from the folder and onto the Photoshop screen.
• Your picture should be on the Photoshop screen now.• Now comes the editing part.
• On the top toolbar is a button called ‘Select’. Click it, then click the button that says ‘All’
• Still on the top toolbar, is another button. Click the one called ‘Enhance’. Then press ‘Convert to Black and White’.• Now press the “Ok” button in the top right-hand side of the new tab that has popped up.
• In the top left-hand corner is a tab called “File” click it and then click the button called “Save As”.• Rename what you would like to call the picture, then press the “Save” button.
• Last but not least, press ‘ok’ and you have done finished.
• This is what your finished product should look like. Congratulations on completing this task.