Writing Workshop for 6 Graders
• I am Red Kit. And I am looking for two villains. I need to send a
telegraph to the headquarters, but I cannot send an image. Only
text is allowed. So please describe these villains for my boos at the
• How to bake a cake, make a bike: tools you need and how to do it
step by step – an example.
• Youtube video – write the script for the movie
• Wrong words – Pinterest, write it correctly.
• Directions – on the map, find restrooms, phone booths, food
places. Explain with directions.
• Lost on the Moon exercise
• A complete story – intro, body, conclusion • I am the old lady. An apology letter – you broke my window while
playing football, let’s see if I forgive you.
• Write a letter to the president of Brazil, tell her about your passion
to football and ask for two free tickets to the world cup.
• Give characters and ask them to make a story: a cow, a sheep, a
mouse, a donkey, a boat, a river, a hen.
Put Your Red Kit
I am Red Kit with my horse. And I am looking for
two villains. Back then I need to send a
telegraph, but I cannot send an image. Only text
is allowed. So please describe this villain for my
Screenplay for an upcoming Disney Movie
Let’s be a teacher!
Correct the Mistakes of Your
• I brought my grandchildren to the amusement
park. I am an old, retired grandfather and we
are staying at Splash Landings Hotel. The
phone lines at the hotel are down. I need to
make a very important phone call. Please take
me to the nearest phone booth. Use the
Lost on the Moon
• Your spaceship has just crash-landed on the moon. You
were schedule to rendezvous with a mother ship 200
miles away on the lighted surface of the moon but the
rough landing has ruined your ship and destroyed all
the equipment on board except for the 15 items listed
below. Your crew’s survival depends on reaching the
mother ship so you must choose the most critical items
available for the trip. Your task is to rank the 15 items
in terms of their importance for survival. Place the
number 1 by the most important, number 2 by the
second most important, and so on.
Building a story
• A 12-year old boy, a village, a cat, a bag, a
bicycle, a city, a school, a space ship, a bright
light, a cold morning, one dark night.
• 250 words in total.
An apology letter to your neighbor on
vacation, the old lady who gives you cookies
Brazil World Cup
• Write a letter to the president of Brazil and
ask for two tickets for the world cup final
Who Sank the Boat
A cow, a sheep, a mouse, a donkey, a boat, a
river, a hen, a riverside, a village.