Friendticker is a location-based mobile marketing platform that puts brands in front of customers by adding virtual check-ins to their brand or venue. Friendticker gives real-life value to a customer's mobile actions beyond the gaming aspect of first generation virtual check-in technology.
What is Friendticker?
For Businesses For Consumers
An easy real-time
Interactive, location Real world benefits
based marketing for mobile actions 2
What's new and different?
Friendticker is a tool for advertisers and marketers in order to increase and retain
brand interaction and thus loyalty for mobile campaigns
– plus keeping the fun for consumers.
The loyalty mechanism: Example
Get your benefit
from a brand – e.g.
Check in on any a real football!
location in your Collect 4 ft (Example:
city with Check-ins Vouchers.
iPhone App and receive Share your Coupons,etc)
an ITEMs success among
Benefits for easyJet
Brand interaction Customer acquisition Customer loyalty
Customer uses the mobile Get new customers by offering Give amazing incentives to your
phone to interact with your cheap flights in the city (Shops, existing customers for virtual
brand Restaurants, Bars, etc.) check-ins at your airports
Sharing the brand among social
Location-based and contextual advertising
Loyality mechanism: benefits along the value chain
ITEM is User signs in User performs User User is
promoted on FT for ITEM ITEM rules receives ITEM rewarded
BENEFITS FOR BRANDS
Customer CPM Customer
CPM brand Customer list
interaction brand list leads
CPM exposure CPM
T Digital punch cards (e.g. “Check in 5 times, get a
benefit provided by Partners”)
T ITEM as Raffles (e.g. “each x Check-in has
O the chance to win a price”) 6
I ITEM for Special Event promotions
I Specials for the user who checks in most often.
friendticker in the press
The „mobile“ problem we address for brands
• Brands want to stay connected with customers on any platform. And today more
and more of their customers are mobile.
Problem with existing mobile marketing:
• Traditional mobile marketing campaigns are ineffective and inefficient
• There is no interaction and feedback from consumers to achieve traceable results
(success measurement is needed)
• So far, there is no benefit for the user when using Mobile Marketing instruments –
this is why they don’t use it
• Setting-up a own geo-relevant service is costly and requires detailed knowledge of
• Until recently: the mobile channel had no big reach
• These things have changed!
Dr. Florian Resatsch
Chausseestraße 16 9