Be the first to like this
Content marketing is a lot more than the new link building!
A compelling content strategy strengthens every aspect of your organic search marketing efforts, and vice versa.
Standout content gets shared (hello social mentions, links, and exposure!), but it also raises the value of your site in the eyes of both search engines and (more importantly) your site visitors. Of course that means even more social followers, more readers and - you guessed it - more shares, more SEO, and more leads.
Can somebody say snowball effect? And it doesn’t stop there. Great content should also nurture leads and help you make sales.
Think strategically about how content marketing can improve nearly every aspect of your business.
- Draw every possible benefit out of every piece of content.
- Design a compelling, integrated editorial calendar.
- Attract quality writers and keep them inspired.
- Earn natural, high-quality links with every piece of content.
- Consolidate all content efforts into a cohesive long- and short-tail SEO strategy.
- Utilize content marketing to generate leads, nurture leads, and make sales.
Content marketing + SEO go the distance. Together they attract leads and generate demand, find even more leads every day, nurtures leads, and produce lasting high search result rankings.