Words of absolution
pronounced by the
Ministers of the Sacrament
V. Effects of the Sacrament
• Reconciliation with God by
which the penitent recover
• Reconciliation with the church
• Remission of the eternal
punishment incurred by mortal
IV. Effects of the Sacrament
• Remission, at least in part of the
temporal punishments resulting
• Peace and serenity of
conscience, and spiritual
• An increase of spiritual strength
for the Christian battle
Sacrament of reconciliation in
which sinners obtain forgiveness for
their sins committed.
• The sins committed after
baptism are referring to actual sins
both mortal and venial.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation
is administered through the
instrumentality of the priest .
The sacrament of Reconciliation
restores and joins us to God’s grace
and intimate friendship with Him.
• Catechism of the Catholic Church. 1994
ECCE and Word of Life publication Manila
• Faith Seeking Understanding. Studium
Theologicae Foundation Inc.
• The New American Bible.1995.St Paul's.
• Guide to Christian
• The Faith Enumerated.2006.Daughters of
St. Paul. Pasay City
AD MAJOREM DEI
JOMEL V. BALANGAY