What does this tell me?
• Leveraging OG with “verbs” and “actions” to increase
• Are they fully optimizing content and site for sharing?
Semantics, Concepts and Entities
• What’s the topical strength of category pages
• What user base are they targeted? Do? Know? Go?
• Are these pages intended for transactional, information or
Concepts and Entities
Overall Makeup vs.
Who are they?
What are they doing?
More Importantly, how are you viewed?
What are we looking at?
• Promotional timelines
• Potential link quality
What’s your natural backlink cadence?
What’s your competitor’s cadence?
Low points in backlink generation
High points in backlink generation
GoRank- Does heavy lifting for you
• Full phrases
• Drills down to individual words
• Helps show relationships between phrases
Link Quality Snapshots- AnalyticsSEO
• You can potentially see their skeletons & low quality links
• You can identify which competitor has the highest “quality” links
• Only AC rank for judging quality
• Trust scores aren’t integrated
• Cross-reference AC Rank with Trust Scores In Majestic
Various Tracking Graphs
• Track specific URLs against your
competitors that are performing
better than you [Majestic]
• Track your pages that are struggling
to perform for high volume phrases
above the fold
• Track the drop off of referring
• Indicator of feed links
• Indicator of non-static links
• Only momentary value
What tactics are helping vs. hurting strategy?
Use your brains.