Innovative methods for increasing effectiveness
of teaching English of 55+ learners - InMETE 55+
Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships
Stowarzyszenie Akademia Pełni Życia / The Fullness-of-Life Academy Association
ul. Rzeźnicza 2a, 31-540 Kraków, POLAND
Phone: +48 12 294-81-35, e-mail: email@example.com; www.apz.org.pl
SUMMARY OF EVALUATIONS OF THE FIFTH INTERNATIONAL MEETING
9 people took part in the fifth international meeting and of them filled in the evaluation sheets at
the end of the meeting.
For all participants:
- the aims of the meeting and agenda were clear;
- the meeting was well-conducted;
- the responsibility for various tasks was distributed fairly in the meeting;
- in the meeting all of the partners contributed usefully to the discussion and planning.
After the meeting everybody was sure that they knew what we have to do in the next phase of the
project and in their organizations they can meet the deadlines for Project activities agreed in the
meeting. Meeting participants want to know only what will be the next project and the cakes
The main hopes and expectations for the Krakow meeting which were
a. in 100% met:
- to talk about project progress
- to talk about rest duties, share tasks;
- to discuss 03 problems and correct it;
- to understand the organization of multiplier events;
- to discuss current issues;
- to share remarks and experience from countries (based on the work on project);
- to integrate in non-formal way;
- to discuss about final report;
- to see the development of “the template” from my last meeting in Szeged;
- to meet old friends in nice environment;
b. in a 90% met:
- to clarify the next/final phase of the project;
- to acquire a sense/understanding of the project.
c. in a 80% met:
- to discuss/learn new teaching approaches.
d. In a 70% met:
- to exchange ideas on developing future Erasmus+ projects.
The most useful parts of the Krakow meeting were: sharing tasks and establish deadlines; the
meeting in the village when we were effective and enjoyed ourselves at the same time; session
“Be like a student”; project production summary; having the opportunity to exchange ideas with
other English teachers about teaching adults.
There wasn’t any part of the meeting which was assessed as totally unnecessary. One person
claimed that the least useful part (personally) was going over the bureaucratic aspects of the
project, though I realize he/she these are important and necessary!
General conclusion: the meeting was very well-prepared, organization was perfect and we can
follow this way. It was very good idea to organize a part of the meeting out of the office – in more
informal “familiar” context people are more motivated and productive. “We are almost at the last
stage of our project and we see it very clearly that our work gave us a lot of satisfaction – we hope
to keep working on more projects together!”