City of Mississauga Satellite View on Bing
• removal of the entire asphalt surface.
• installation of the sub drain along the center
of the drive aisle along the two easterly
• excavation and removal of soil below the
existing granular base in targeted areas of the
• remove and replace concrete curbs in specific
areas where badly damaged.
• install 2-100mm ducts below the granular base
for future sprinklers or lighting on the islands
• add a nominal amount of granular material to the
existing surface, and proof roll the surface to
provide compaction of the granular base.
• pave the drive aisle (6.0m width) of the two
easterly bays with two asphalt layers.
• pave the remainder of the parking lot with one
• provide pavement markings
BEQUEST FUND PROJECT
• Current Balance (2014/12/31) $175,983.85
• Bequest Fund Guiding Principals ( OB
• Non operational greater than $30,000. ( 25%)
• Est $80,000. Fund $60,000. Congregation
• Approvals Exec, Official Board, (2/3 Majority)
• So, after Congregational approval at our
February Annual Meeting, we will start a
Parking Lot Campaign to raise $20,000