Task 1: Start working on your artefact
With all the material you have covered so far (videos, slides,
case studies & past artefacts) and all the group discussions
you’ve been having, it should be easy for your group to agree
on a focus for your artefact! :)
Based on yesterday’s group discussion, decide:
• Your artefact’s focus (environment, objective & target-audience)
• Materials needed (i.e., information, pictures, audio, video, etc.)
• Divide tasks & agree on timescales (Who? How? When?) – Be fair :P
Task 2: Skills for Day 3
We have put together a number of resources that should help
you in creating your artefact. Please see them in MOLE on
Day 3 > Task 2.
• If you are using resources from the internet, (e.g.,
images) please see “Internet Research Ethics”.
• If your team is creating media (e.g., a video), please
read “Legal issues in creating media”
Task 3: Start preparing your presentation
As well as submitting an artefact on Day 4, you need to
submit a collaborative presentation using Google Slides.
• Please make sure you cover all the areas outlined in the “Artefact and
Presentation assessment criteria” (see the Assessment and Feedback link
• Everyone in your group must contribute with at least 1 or 2 slides.
• Try not to exceed 35 words per slide - use images, not just text!
Task 4: Group Discussion
Join your group’s real-time discussion and make sure
you have everything covered to finish and submit your
artefact and presentation by tomorrow.
Task 5: Facilitator check-in
Don’t forget to touch-base with your facilitator and brief them on your
artefact and presentation’s progress. Better ask any questions today!