1. Use Google Analytics
Discover what your best traffic is and add calls to action
• Add an Opt In Form to your best performing content
• Add internal links to other content on your site
• Add a ‘Call To Action’ to your services or contact page
2. A/B or ‘Split Testing’
See what content pulls the biggest crowd.
WP Beginner Tutorial: http://bit.ly/20UuguE
3. Master List Of Your Content
Keep a track of what you have already.
Make a Spreadsheet with the below details:
• Published Date Of The Post
• Title Of The Post
• Post URL
• Post Edit URL
• Easy to do internal linking
• Content Creation Ideas
• follow up pieces
• create a series based on a post
• cover a post more in-depth
• Republish and article (60 minute make over)
• Update the publish date to get it front and center
• Add a new image
• Optimize the headline so it’s more archive-friendly
• Optimize the SEO Title and Meta Description
• Prune Outdated Content
4. Do More With Your Content
create a series wherever possible.
• Gather related pieces and tie them
together in a new series.
• Content Landing Page
• Hand Curated List Of Links In Sidebar
• Be careful of ‘Related Posts’ plugins.
5. Link To Your Content In Your Emails
get your subscribers visiting your site.
Train Your Customers To Take Action In Your Emails
Only link to an article if it’s relevant.
Take an article and go the extra step with it for your loyal fans.