• More details on your market (know the numbers for TAM-SAM-SOM),
• Work on your Marketing Copy (the description of your product (You will need a full
description of your product + mock-up pictures/wire frames for your landing page later
• Team 1: you should be getting equipment donated at this point, have you already? You
need to get buy-in from coaches and talk to parents about your idea to get feedback on
key features, pain points etc.
• Team 2: You need to talk to sports physicians, coaches, athletes, parents to learn more
about the specific metrics you want/need to measure to create value. Especially you need
to get buy-in from the coaches that this is something they would use (why/why not), and
how they would use it. What key features would they want, what is the ideal user
interface/user experience. You also need to do more competitive analysis and find out
exactly what other products are on the market today + the new trends in terms of
advanced sensors etc.
• Both teams: TALK TO CUSTOMERS
Send me an e-mail with your reflections on your work throughout
the past weeks.
• What challenges have you faced?
• How did you deal with these challenges (you and the team)?
• What have you learned from the experience so far?
• How well are you and the team working together so far?
• What can you improve as a team?
“Whether you think you can, or you think you
can’t - you’re right!” Henry Ford
Good luck with your entrepreneurial journey!