Tutor: Paolo Pareti
Slides available from http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1054760/tutorials/irr/2014/index.htm
Date # Milestones
Thu 5th Feb 1st Tutorial
Thu 12th Feb 2nd Tutorial First ideas
Thu 19th Feb No tutorial Innovative Learning Week
Thu 26th Feb 3rd Tutorial Outline of the IRP
Thu 5th Mar 4th Tutorial Outline + key concepts
Thu 12th Mar 5th Tutorial All main sections with content
Thu 19th Mar 6th Tutorial All sections with content
Thu 26th Mar 7th Tutorial All main sections complete
Thu 2nd Apr 8th Tutorial Full draft
Weekly Report and Peer Review
First part: Read somebody’s else IRP.
● Write comments.
● Prepare some questions to ask during their report.
Second part: Progress report.
● One-minute summary of your proposal.
● What have you done since the last tutorial?
● What is the plan for next week?
● Are you having regular meetings with your supervisor?
● Any particular difficulty/challenge?
Exercise for the next tutorial
(1) Expand the draft with more content. Make sure to have at
least one paragraph in all the main sections of your proposal.
(2) Send me your draft IRP document as a PDF attachment
by the 25th of March at 23:59.