The Journey With Blue
Content Strategy Proposal
BY JESSICA JABR
Building a content strategy for The Journey with Blue talk show.
1. Grow The Journey With Blue Community
2. Drive visibility and engagement to the talk show episodes.
6 months strategy for market testing, traction, and increasing engagement
● Planning: 9 hours / month - video call or in person meeting with Blue
● Execution: 9 hours / week
● Main publishing channels: Journey With Blue website and Youtube channel
● Marketing channels: FB, Instagram(?), Twitter, medium(?)
● Social media posting schedule
● Re-assess episode production publishing timeline
● Targeting demographics
Requires an extensive research and extended layout of your potential leads
● corporates from the industry interested in supporting entrepreneurship
● Media partners interested in similar content
● Re-sharing platforms
● Free posting services
● Innovation support partners: by industry verticals
● Banner ads on partners websites
● Native advertising on partner’s platforms through blog posts
● Speaking in podcast interviews with media partners on their platforms
● Media partners social media posts
● Interviews or being hosted in partner companies
● Paid ads
● Social media campaign promotion on Facebook, Instagram
● Geo-marketing in NYC + Local Search
● Native advertising through blog posts on medium, Partners blogs, speaking in podcast
interviews with media partners on their platforms
● E-mail blasts - database, email collection
● Activation: freebies, featuring, more engagement initiatives
● Paid sponsors - Sell Sell Sell!
● Host an offline meetup.
● Host an offline focus group from our sample target audience.
● Content is king and as a first step I would assess the direction of the episodes content.
● Defining our target audience for the show. It can’t be directed for everyone. Be very
specific on the type of community we’re initially looking to grow.
● It is suggested to increase the number of featured women.
● Dissect the market success stories by industry.
● Deep knowledge in each of the industries isn’t necessary.
● Thorough market research on specifying the least available content which viewers might
be interested in.
● Explore our existing network and contacts for potential featuring.