Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Supply chain network intelligence & orchestration (1)
Operating Landscape (2/2)
Many Warehouses hosting
millions of products
100s of thousand Sellers
with their unique working
Covering 20k+ pincodes Large Field Force (Delivery
100s of Partners/Vendors Millions of Packages 1000s of Vehicles carrying
tons of load Crores of Cash & Digital
payments. Adding Petty
What can be done better?
AWARENESS -> CONTROL -> INTELLIGENCE. => ORDERLY, PREDICTABLE
- Where should i reserve Inventory in the network?
- When should i release the inventory in the network?
- Should i process real-time (or) batch it?
- What should be the shipment flow path?
- What should i do when there is an exception across the network (external, internal,
- When should i initiate a transport connection from hubs?
- What choices or flexibility should i offer to customer?
GUIDING QUESTIONS ?
Demand Prediction Engine
Activities/Process (Lead-Time &
Service Composition & Capacity
Real-time Fulfillment Decisions
Service Offerings & Pricing
What is Network Intelligence & Orchestration means?
It’s a Constraint-aware planning system
- that creates profitable distribution decisions with visibility into network wide
inventory & capacity
- iterative planning & execution based on real-time events/disruptions