Easy to implement and performance improving tactics that can be implemented on almost every website.
These are my own tactics and I hope attendees will find them useful. I will talk about what Snapshot method is, how GAP analysis works and more. I will also cover WordPress and plugins that may boost your website performance as well as how to reach top of Google aka Feature Snippet.
Heading and Lists
• The heading should be worded so an
ordered list or unordered list is displaying
Heading and Paragraphs
• There should be an area within the page where the search
query and query results appears in a header (H1, H2, H3,
H4,), paragraph or list up to a max of 350 characters.
• The content you want to appear in the Featured Snippet
(the answer to the query) should be placed within the
<div> element of the page.
Image alt=“should be aligned to the keyword
in question or an answer to the keyword”
Keyword that feature within the Answer Box or Featured
Snippet can change on a daily or weekly basis.
This may be due to google selecting a different variation of the
Featured Snippet algorithm.
• Page Title
• Meta description
• Page URL
• <H1>, <H2>, <H3>, <H4> tags
• <p>, <li>, <ol>, <ul>, <strong> <alt> tags
• Latest and newest content
HOW TO FIND
3,700,000 x 0.0048 = 17,760
When to use:
- When you’re dealing with established website
- When you’re dealing with industry leader
- refreshing content is always good
- answering questions that customers may ask
- playing search engine game
delivering significant impact on CTR
Its better be than not to be there