From Hubspot's #INBOUND14 & #FutureM conference in Boston, MA - September 16, 2014 - Search Engine Land's Founding Editor & Chief Content Officer Danny Sullivan (@DannySullivan) presents:
ALL THE RIGHT SEO MOVES: HOW TO THINK STRATEGICALLY ABOUT SEARCH & AVOID COMMON TRAPS
From tapping into the semantic web with web smarts built into Google's "Hummingbird" search technology to ensuring you've built great content and authority, we'll explore ways to build your audience through sustainable SEO.
This presentation covers:
- The Changing Landscape of Search Results: SERPS are no longer just 10 blue links. Which listing is really #1? Can you spot the real winner?
- Penalties & the Google Zoo: Panda, Penguin & Pigeons, oh my!
- The Age of Entity Search: People, Places & Things - decoding facts & getting the best, most direct answer in Search Resuls.
- Search in a Mobile World: mobile search results, click to call, search to mobile apps, wearable devices with search technology, plus personal digital assitants & predictive search.
- Avoiding Common SEO Traps - cold calls & pitches, guest posting, think users first.
Visit http://www.SearchEngineLand.com to learn more about each of the topics covered and sign up for email newsletters covering SEO, SEM, local search marketing tactics and more.