Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
SciTech Development's clinical lead product ST-001 nanoFenretinide is a potential ancillary cancer treatment with existing immunotherapy agents that also provides innate immuno-therapeutic effects. Given below are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding the immunotherapy effects of ST-001:
(1) What is ST-001?
(2) What is immunotherapy?
(3) What immunotherapy drugs are approved by the FDA?
(4) Is SciTech’s ST-001 drug product FDA Approved?
(5) Why is ST-001 a good candidate for an ancillary treatment with immunotherapy agents?
(6) What are the potential side-effects of the active ingredient in ST-001?
(7) What is fenretinide?
(8) If fenretinide is such a beneficial drug, why hasn’t it already been FDA Approved?
(9) What are ST-001’s innate immune-therapeutic effects?
(10) What is the current status of ST-001 drug development?
(11) Could ST-001 be used in combination with other cancer treatments?
(12) What is SciTech’s current drug product pipeline?
(13) Can you provide more detailed info about the potential innate immune-therapeutic effects of fenretinide and ST-001? And how does SciTech’s drug delivery technology and ST-001 work?