• VERD Q.I. is a consultancy company active in renewable energy
• Different stakeholders hire VERD Q.I. because of its broad
understanding of the renewable energy sector, and its international
experience and broad network.
• VERD Q.I. is specialized in structuring commercial contracts, EPC
contracting and purchase and sales of wind and solar projects.
• Detailed risk analysis from a commercial/legal/technical point of
• Over 1000 MW experience in energy transactions across the world
1. Contract Management Services (part 1)
• Preparation, analysis and processing of call for tenders, response to
tenders and ensure that the relevant tendering laws, regulations and
practices are fulfilled
• Contract negotiation, drafting and closing of complex sales contracts and
related documents from tender phase until post-construction phase (EPC
& O&M Contracts, framework agreements, sales and purchase
agreements, head of terms, development agreements)
• Contract administration
• Screen and identify the most qualified suppliers
• Define contract strategies and define formats of
contracts (i.e. FIDIC Silver contracts for EPC Contracts)
• Provide contract analysis and guidance to commercial
and sales managers, operations teams and board levels.
1. Contract Management Services (part 2)
• Provide risk and compliance oversight of
• Support the development and implementation
of risk management processes
• Liaise with contractors and inform about
market and market trends/development.
• Claim management : ensuring fulfillment of
all subcontractors’ and suppliers’ contractual obligations
• Budget & Schedule Control
• Tracking and reporting of project status and performance against budget and
• Co-ordination of Due Diligence processes for Project Finance
2. EPC Contracting
• VERD Q.I. can find for you the right EPC Contractor for the installation
of your solar or wind park. This can be a full turnkey contract and/or for
electrical, mechanical or civil works only.
• VERD Q.I. collaborates with different international EPC Contractors
active all over the whole world.
3. Purchase and sales of solar and wind projects
• Matchmaking between developer and end investor of solar and wind
projects : VERD Q.I. is well contacted to different developers who are
looking for a suitable buyer of their projects.
• Matchmaking of projects rights: VERD Q.I. has for sale different projects
rights for renewable energy projects in different countries
4. Business Development
• VERD Q.I. can be your partner in developing your renewable energy
business internationally. VERD Q.I. has a broad experience with all the
stakeholders of the renewable energy sector and can therefore mean an
big added-value to your company.
1. PV SOLAR
• Aznalcollar, (Spain), 2MW
• Los Cabezos, (Spain), 2MW
• El Viso, Córdoba (Spain), 2MW
• Erbi Solar (Spain), 2.1 MW
• San Marco in Lamis, (Italy), 2MW
• Comune di Nardò, (Italy), 1 MW
• Moorenweis, (Germany), 6MW
• Kalkbult, (South Africa), 75MW
• Dreunberg, (South Africa), 75 MW
• Linde, (South Africa), 37 MW
• Santa Quiteria Almudévar (Spain), 36MW
• Rabosera, Gurrea de Gállego (Spain), 31 MW
• Monseivane, Vilalba y Abadín (Spain), 41,4 MW
• La Celaya, Abadín (Spain), 28.8MW
• Ponte Rebordelo, (Spain), 40,3 MW
• Red Cap, (South Africa), 80 MW
• Montenegro, 70 MW
• VERD Q.I. has been founded by Sabine Christiaens.
• She started her experience 13 years ago in the
renewable energy as a Business Development Manager
in Abengoa in Seville in charge of the Cogeneration
and Biomass department
• Since then she has closed many other transactions in
wind and solar projects for the EDP group company
(owned by Nuon from 2001 – 2005) and for Ecostream
• Since 2009 she has started up VERD Q.I. and has
worked as an adviser for different important
stakeholders worldwide. She is fluent in English,
Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch.