1. No School Boy ErrorsYou know the ones: the text you can’t read; the photothat takes for ever to load and has been stretchedtoo far at the sides or the top; the misused apostropheor the exclamation marks everywhere. The list isendless.At Electronic Chalk, we deliver industry standardwebsites and web content. We won’t let yourcontent go live until we’re happy with it. Havingdelivered web content to organisations such as theNHS we know how to create the wow factor on theweb.
2. We know stuffThe Electronic Chalk team has half a century ofexperience working in Print, HealthCare, Education, School Governance and, ofcourse, IT.Our educational and professional backgroundsencompass Law, English Literature, Art, Media andProject Management amongst others. One of us haseven passed Grade 2 Recorder.
3. We are a one stop shop*We can meet your web needs, designneeds, Social Media needs and we can also writecopy or proof read your existing copy.We can produce images for you or make yourexisting ones web friendly. Electronic Chalk willmake every effort to ensure that you are not inbreach of awkward stuff like the EU Cookie Law orCopyright and Licencing Acts.* We don’t actually have a shop but office didn’t rhyme
4. This is all we doThis is not a hobby or a side line, this is how we makeour living. An Electronic Chalk client can expect aprofessional, courteous and friendly service.We will deliver when we say we will and we will workto your brief. If you don’t have a brief, don’t worry,we have loads of ideas. We never forget that youare the boss: whatever you want (provided it’s legal), you will get.
5. Individualised attentionOnce you instruct Electronic Chalk to work foryou, you will be assigned a contact who will lookafter your content or strategy.An Electronic Chalk client can expect userprovided content to appear on their site within 24hours. We will meet with you during the workingday and evenings, week days and weekends. Wecan deliver presentations and we can even trainyou to enhance your offering through Social MediaNetworks.
6. We don’t just do IT, we live itThe team, when not working on your site or SocialMedia Strategy, can be foundblogging, designing, playing video games orsettling down with the latest book about usingsocial networks.We tweet, we use Facebook and we create ourown web sites. Our Director even organised herown wedding using a web strategy encompassinga web site and a Twitter feed.