Do you know anyone who thinks, “The single value of Black Belt and Green Belt professionals is the Lean Six Sigma projects performed in the organization?”
Invite them to a free webinar being held June 26, 2014!
Why Managers Want Lean Six Sigma Belts – Join Free Webinar
If leadership views project delivery as the only benefit, then they are under-informed! A Lean Six Sigma Belt gives only a fraction of his or her benefit to an organization by managing improvement projects.
Why your manager wants a Lean Six Sigma Belt working for them! FREE WEBINAR!
Attend this webinar and find out how your leadership can take full advantage of Lean Six Sigma Belts, and also how you can sell your attendance in a Lean Six Sigma Belt class!
We’ll explore under-recognized secrets including:
• Lean Six Sigma Belts solve chronic problems.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts provide process and business analysis that can support your decisions.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can successfully lead any implementation project or deployment of a new technology
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can provide a detailed and accurate voice-of-the-customer analysis.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can manage meetings and teams even through difficult issues and participants.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can provide customer and supplier presentations that will impress the participants.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts understand performance reporting and can develop, analyze, and interpret scorecards and dashboards.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can provide accurate risk assessments on projects, processes, and decisions.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts know how to work collaboratively and can be instrumental in knocking down organizational silos.
• Lean Six Sigma Belts can perform detailed financial impact estimates on changes and projects.
And best of all, Lean Six Sigma Belts can provide these competencies in any and every part of an organization whether HR, Finance, Operations, IT, maintenance, call centers, customer service, supply chain, customer relations.... everywhere!
Lean Six Sigma Belts are top performers! Ensure you have top performers (and performance) in your organization!
Join this 1-hour webinar presented by Master Black Belt and Lean Six Sigma Instructor, Rick Haynes of Smarter Solutions June 26, 2014 – 1 pm CST.
Connect with the presenter, Rick Haynes
Rick is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Instructor who has trained hundreds of Lean Six Sigma practitioners across many industries.
Follow Rick Haynes Practitioner’s Toolbox blog
Connect with Rick on the Smarter Solutions Network LinkedIn Group
Free Lean Six Sigma Resource Library
Forrest Breyfogle is offering a free Lean Six Sigma Resource Library; there are 27 pages of videos, papers, tools, webinars, books, templates, and more. Register to access the free Smarter Solutions Online Resource Library.