In this hands-on Apache Flink presentation, you will learn in a step-by-step tutorial style about:
• How to setup and configure your Apache Flink environment: Local/VM image (on a single machine), cluster (standalone), YARN, cloud (Google Compute Engine, Amazon EMR, ... )?
• How to get familiar with Flink tools (Command-Line Interface, Web Client, JobManager Web Interface, Interactive Scala Shell, Zeppelin notebook)?
• How to run some Apache Flink example programs?
• How to get familiar with Flink's APIs and libraries?
• How to write your Apache Flink code in the IDE (IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse)?
• How to test and debug your Apache Flink code?
• How to deploy your Apache Flink code in local, in a cluster or in the cloud?
• How to tune your Apache Flink application (CPU, Memory, I/O)?