Market scoping and analysis of financial investments and
Market Scoping and
Analysis of Financial
Introduction to company
IIFL (India Infoline Finance Ltd.) was founded in 1995 by
Mr. Nirmal Jain(Chairman and Managing Director) as an
independent business research and information provider.
It gradually evolved into a financial services solution provider.
IIFL has a network of 3000 business locations spread over
more than 500 cities and towns across India.
IIFL is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange(BSE) and the
National_Stock_Exchange_of_India (NSE) for securities trading;
with MCX, NCDEX and DGCX for commodities trading; and with
CDSL and NSDL as depository participants.IIFL is registered as a
Category In merchant banker and is a SEBI registered portfolio
India Infoline (IIFL) group, is a brokerage firm dealing in retail
brokerage, institutional brokerage, consumer lending, institutional
lending, realty and wealth management.
IIFL have a presence in:
• Fixed deposits
• Mutual fund
• Asset Management
• Wealth management
Products In Gold Loan Branch
• Gold Loan
• Housing Finance
• Mutual Fund
• Fixed Deposits
Objective of Study
• To study and analyzing the awareness level of customers
regarding different financial investments and loan
• To measure satisfaction level of customers regarding
• The main objective of this project is to understand what
is gold loan, to study the gold loan process at branch
• To ﬁnd out the competitive position of India Infoline, and
the ways and means to improve on the service by India
Infoline Finance Limited.
I was allotted IIFL Vashi sec9, Branch
The branch at large deals with Gold Loan.
Have more than 900 customers. More than
40-50 customers daily visiting the branch
For enquiry, pledging the gold, interest
Where I was give different role to perform
• Helping branch in there day to day operations.
• To conduct market survey to know about the awareness of
customer regarding different financial products through
financial awareness survey form.
• To conduct marketing activity with the help of staff.
Type of design: Exploratory research design.
Sources of data: Primary data &
Research Equipment: Questionnaire.
Sampling technique: Non probability
Sample size: 100
Are you aware about concept of gold loan?
Yes - 66%
No - 34
How many times in year you have emergency requirement of
a) 0 05%
b) 1 15%
c) 2 35%
d) 3 25%
e) 4 12%
f) 5 5%
g) 6 3%
How do you manage when you require money?
What according to you is the safest instrument of Investment
a)Banks Saving A/C 31%
c)Real Estate 18%
d)Stocks & Shares 9%
e)Fixed Deposit 19%
f)Post Office 16%
Gold market shares
Muthoot finance 21.10%
Indian overseas bank 14.80%
Indian bank 11%
South indian bank 6%
Muthoot fincorp 5.90%
India Infoline Finance Ltd 3.75%
• Among all the respondents 80% are aware about different
Financial services provided by IIFL and remaining 20% are not
aware about the same.
• According to the survey most of the customers of India
Infoline ltd says that the rate of interest charged by IIFL
• Many people know the concept of gold loan in spite of that
they don’t take Gold loan.
• People want to invest their money in insurance, Fixed deposits
and mutual fund.
• IIFL targets there gold loan customer for investments.
• Create awareness using mass media.
• Provide the facility of free demonstrations for all.
• Some promotional activities are required for the awareness of
• Improvement in schemes is required.
• People at young age should be encouraged to invest in Mutual
fund as well as Insurance.