• Taking up 2 pages of the magazine, one after the other. The first page will be
orange with the number 32 trying to climb out of the page, coming through a
blue crack on the page, second page will have the IRN-BRY 32 standing in the
centre of the page, in the background the blue crack has been ripped open.
‘Giving you the energy to do anything’. Making the IRN-BRU 32 can
humanized- breaking free, doing anything it wants. Orange, blue and silver
colour schemes. The only wording will be the name of the product and the
• Taking up 2 page in a magazine, a setting of a shop, man in IRN-BRU 32 can
costume, dancing in front of an IRN-BRU themes shop, not dancing
enthusiastically, looks moody. Second page, he drinks IRN-BRU 32, starts to
dance happily, excited and full of energy. ‘Be a different kind of you’’. Orange,
blue and silver throughout the image.
• Orange page, the can of IRN-BRU 32 in the middles, surrounded by like ash
and soot as if its just crashed onto the page. The writing on the page will be
bold and will stand off page. Use orange and blue for page and the crash,
silver for the can.
• Possibly get celebrities to be drinking the energy drink on sets, backstage?
• 3 different cans, one silver, one blue and one orange. Slim and tall cans. Limited
writing, possibly just the name of the product on the front and the nutritional info
on the back.
• Cans in the shape of ‘3’ or ‘2’, or even ‘32’, in silver, with blue and orange writing.
• Bright orange can, no writing except for ‘32’ at the bottom writing in bright blue,
and underneath that ‘IRN-BRU’ in silver.
• Orange and blue dip dye on the can… orange fades to blue, IRN BRU 32 written in
silver in the middle of the can.
• Different celebrities on the cans, each one with a different colour.
• Make the can shape very different from other products similar to it, make it stand
• IRN-BRU 32 can tipping from the left hand side, IRN-BRU 32 tipping and pouring
into the banner, comes the banner. Do in bright orange, have blue and silver
• Bright orange banner, blue writing, a small silver blocked out man in the right
hand corner drink a can of IRN-BRU 32.
• Typical Scottish looking man in cartoon, just his face, in the left hand side of the
banner, saying the tagline, could make the copy written how it would be spoken,