Be the first to like this
In this webinar, Amir Rozenberg and Fernando Vidal will discuss the Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Benchmark Report, a new index based on insights gleaned from the more than 2 billion tests run on the Sauce Labs Continuous Testing platform. The index can be used by any organization to evaluate their progress towards continuous testing. Joining Amir and Fernando will be Phil Wells from the New York Times, a Sauce Labs customer that has achieved a nearly perfect 100 against the Continuous Testing Benchmark index.
- The components of the new continuous testing index
- What makes those components such strong maturity indicators
- How can organizations improve on each of the metrics
- What happens organizationally when those metrics are improved
- How the NY Times manages their continuous testing pipeline to deliver quality crosswords while driving constant improvements